Thread: Pre-Manufactured Aircraft in Airline Tycoon 2

Pre-Manufactured Aircraft in Airline Tycoon 2

I played Airline Tycoon while the primary Airline Tycoon consequence the Airline Tycoon First Class and I have been playing this game until today. I'm used to pre-manufactured aircraft included in the first edition of Tycoon plane. I utilized to have 737, 757 and backbone plane to be my vast network of domestic flights routes to international flights. I talked to the moderator and as per the Kalypso moderator, there will only be eight pre-made aircraft and the names are changed slightly.

Re: Pre-Manufactured Aircraft in Airline Tycoon 2

Corporate (including aircraft manufacturers) have become increasingly demanding when it comes to using his name in entertainment products such as games. They want a lot of money or are prone to sue if they believe that misuse of its name. This is especially complicated when it comes to products as two airlines satirical Tycoon. Therefore, to be honest, they try to be on the safe side with the name change of aircraft. But you will find it quite easy to see that AT2 plane is assumed that the real plane.

Before Kalypso Media, another media company called spellbound managed to use names of companies like Boeing, Airbus, etc. I understand that most companies became intensely demanding this. But at least one time. Kalypso Media has named team of Boeing and Airbus to utilize your name. The weird thing is the first outcome to AT not at all heard that Boeing or Airbus to litigate the former company Spellbound to use their corporate names. I have no intention to award other business. I love what Kalypso corp. is doing to keep the outcome of AT. You are doing an great job. Keep up with the AT2.

It's a bit like in many games of first-person shooter, you have the AKA call 47, the weapons that have the appearance and characteristics of the real gun, but not the real name. It is above all to avoid any trademark infringement, since it is more difficult and rarer that a company makes the appearance of its products, but most likely you will have for the name.

There is also the question of what is allowed to make a real product. Car companies, for example, do not like seeing their cars being damaged in the games. The same could be the case of aircraft. Manufacturers do not think it takes too long if your product is symbolized as a trash heap cheap flight. While you are utilizing false names, gives game developers more space to be artistic and mocking.

8 pre-made aircraft is very low. I loved the menu of the aircraft in the first game; although to be honest do not end with most of them. I mean, someone finds the space shuttle cost? The one with the higher fuel consumption, 125,000 if I mistake not, long ago.

Not at all utilized it. I mean it might have been obliging if you could discover flights that would have to pay a lot of money. But I concur with many of them were not working. I was with a few particular models according to my funds. It was all the time the similar. 8 premade anyhow now, if it goes well. Who knows, one can just dream that AT2 shine like its predecessor.