Thread: L.A. Noire game: How to save your current car

L.A. Noire game: How to save your current car

Hey friends, I like to play the L.A. Noire game so much and also I love to play the games. Recently I heard about the L.A. Noire and after playing with this game I loved it so much. But here I have some questions about this game, and question is that I want to know that from where can I save my current driven car in L.A. Noire game, please tell me any way to save that current car.

Re: L.A. Noire game: How to save your current car

Ok, I also love to play the games. According to me L.A. Noire game is recently released in the market and only some of the people have the knowledge about this game. Here I also know some more about this game. And if you let me tell you that after playing the game your most recently-driven car will be saved when you trigger an auto save. And also this can only happen through regular story progress, discovering a landmark, finding a film reel, or doing a street crime. And also I think that there are no any other way to PARK your car to save it. And so if you have taken a car and driven it for a while only and without any auto save if you turn it off then when you again start your game at that time you will not get that car, back as save. So while playing keep in mind that if you want to save the game then you will need to trigger the auto save.

Yes friend, thanks for suggesting me that how can I save the car after playing the game. If I will have any related question for this game then I will ask you over here only.

Here in my, I was also searching for the same suggestion. I also love to play the games and like to play L.A. Noire game so much. And after making so many searches on this I came to know the suggestion over here. Now I came to know that after the level finished at that time I can save the recent driven car by triggering an autosave for it. Here I would also like to say thanks to the one who had suggested this suggestion for us.