Thread: Game is currently Unavailable error in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Game is currently Unavailable error in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

I have just got the Hydrophobia: Prophecy from steam. I have downloaded and installed it well on my computer without any problem. I thought that it is capable to run in my computer without any problem. But here is the different thing. Whenever I try to play it shows me an error message saying that Game is currently unavailable, Please try again another time. I have played the same game yesterday on my friends computer but I don’t know what screwed up today.

Re: Game is currently Unavailable error in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Game is not available logical that there may be several methods: Restart Steam or reinstall the game. Anyway what content server are you utilizing? I have no problems with the USA-NY one.

First of all welcome you, and especially a big thank you for your links, they will most likely other players in the same situation. ETW gold edition is a great blunder on the part of Sega. But they never mind.

For your problem of availability, I can only advise you to do an audit of the cache files of the game is simple, it only takes a few minutes and it really solves many problems.

I do not understand your principle of "making the game." It is simply impossible if you have associated with your Steam account. For cons for sure is that this version has serious problems. Advice on the options of your router box, verify that UPnP is enabled in the NAT / PAT.

I'm already gone through all kinds of problems. The last issue is dated after the installation of the game when I try to run the game from steam, an error message appears: "this game is temporarily unavailable, please try again later." I have a laptop with vista, no firewall other than Windows, the avast antivirus. I tried to cut the firewall to no avail. Looking through the forum, I learned it was useless to wait. Some call delete. Blob in the directory of steam but that did nothing. Especially in removing them, re-creates steam when I connect to launch game.

Apparently it is indeed a Norton error that occurs with the last update, where update files detect about a Trojan virus, in this case has nothing to do and the content that Valve sends the platform is not malicious, so to which there have to be quiet, in fact as well indicated, only with Autoprotec off, you can play, that if are also after talking phone with Symantec support indicate that they are already managing to take out the patch a few days appropriate for this type of error.

Nevertheless, I decided to make the game Having spent 5 days to browse the internet to solve a problem especially as my current internet connection does not connect Steam (problem of ports unsecured).

If you ever noticed that Valve knew exactly when to bring out the first update, known as "bug fixes” or something like that. I'm not at home i-net and play offline only, and thus could transmit steam indeed it is not that I would need an update. This means that after installing you have had a limit of one month, to once again update the game via Steam.

Try opening the steam\steamapps\common\hydrophobia folder and observe if there is a HydroPC.exe file inside there, if it's not in that case whilst the directory is open, attempt validating the game files as well as make out if it leaves a HydroPC.exe file. If it does presently copy the file anywhere else as backup, in that case attempt running it. If for a few cause it erases itself just copy the file back and attempt again. That is all I did and each and every one of an unexpected it stopped deleting itself.

Do you put on steam in offline (file-> switch to offline mode), otherwise expect because sometimes he does that when steam is overloaded.