Thread: using Focal Distance of AWP Nerf in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

using Focal Distance of AWP Nerf in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

This is one of the pest game that I have ever played I mast mention that but I am little concern about the using Focal length of AWP Nerf How do you feel about the change of the scopes where the sniper rifle become progressively out of focus the nearest target? In other words, the scope is calibrated for its real purpose sniper

Re: using Focal Distance of AWP Nerf in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

well I believe if something similar to that be to be prepared, after that a lot of maps would have a lot of section, if not the entire map, that sure wouldn't fit such a distance.

The gun is at present is the most costly useful weapon expensive, lower speed of execution, the loudest sound, less inaccurate area and has a slow reload animation forced just to make consecutive shots. It is not unbalanced at all. Unless of course you're playing on a server full of money, no grenades. Although even then you have to be an expert to get killed constantly.

Players must be more to be killed with an annual work plan. If you make stupid decisions like not touching the lens (just running everyround), do not use sound, and only for cheap then it kills rambo to die. No gimp game to make it easier for new players. The AWP is a huge aspect of the game, would be a mistake to nerf again.

That's an attractive idea with the scope. I also had an idea today to remove the low-power zoom AWP to make it more difficult to use at close range. But quick scoping losing track of changes with ease. There's really nothing wrong with the AWP that is not lethal damage in the throws of the arm (which is a bit much). The problem is that the mechanics of the game that way way AWP very versatile. Things like network that allows interp pop around a corner and kill someone before you can see, the ability to quickscope and essentially no accuracy penalty after jumping. These are the things that make the AWP very powerful. Although I would not mind if you set the option to skip the animation by bicycle or bolt.

I am against nerfing the AWP. An AWP can usually be beaten by only playing smart. If not, reconsider your computer (or your own) the strategy of approach, or throw some smoke. Hell, the new bombs would also help if you can get close enough to turn the AWP to force him to move (and give you a window of opportunity).

The design of its scope, as a theory, does not know. In performance, it is unlikely. I do not think the source is well optimized yet to make use of depth of field in the game in real time, and not the question of how players with older computers and video lower settings are take care of by it

You know I do not even believe regarding it. I feel the new engine version is still compatible with DirectX 8 and not sure DOF is likely then. But if you did not make it in to the game, you will be able to turn it off so I can not see that is part of the game mechanics.

I believe a blur at nearer target would be good depending on what zoom altitude you're at. Yet I'd like to see it's recoil cool down be longer if you were successively. it will be pleasant if you zoom one time your crosshair will wriggle in every way but a sluggish wiggle , upper wiggle on zoom two, crouch reduce the wiggle.AWP has to a great deal of a steady aim.