Thread: purchase a Game of Thrones – Genesis not really worth is.

purchase a Game of Thrones – Genesis not really worth is.

I am a fan of steam games. I want to play a game of thrones on steam. Can I buy this? Is that game is ok? Need suggestion. Thanks in advance.

Re: purchase a Game of Thrones – Genesis not really worth is.

I would advise coming up until the value drops. The graphics unaccompanied look like something you would look forward to from a game made in the average 80s. In short I got hoodwinked by the public on the net making it sound like a well-mannered addition to any start fans gathering. Well it I sent, the games not value more than 11$. These are individual suggestion so please do not trouble with the troll fires you won’t achieve anything. once more if your uncertain to buy the game go with your risk and let this game rot.

So far away from the out-of-date graphics and the fact that the time of the units looks like crap. The game play isn’t all that great either, the thoughts behind the game play are excellent, but the implementation was way off the mark. I am just letting the ones that were like me scouring the forums before deciding to buy, that they should go with their gut and look for a dissimilar game. I’m about 80% sure they will agree after they get rushed into purchasing it as I did. It’s just not value the price, if they had priced the game around 11-16$ it would have been a decent deal for what you get. Maybe even 20$ but that’s even pushing it..Oh also there is a major lack of configuration options, just a heads up.

I am one of the ones session on the fence about buy this, can you go into real deepness and tell us what you mean by the implementation was method off the mark?

It's not hard to tell that the graphics in the end of the game is total crap, but as so many people say, that’s why it's the game play that makes the game, so where did they go mistaken in the implementation of the game play?

I want to the share my knowledge with you. It’s not like entire combat or even people in the compliments of knowledge curve. So one thing’s for sure, if you’re not looking for a game that’s going to take you at least 10 hours of solid play to even begin grasping the fundamentals and basics then this is deaf not for you. To me it kind of feels like an in deepness risks type game. I am trying to think of rats I can compare it to in general terms but can’t think of any so I guess in that respect its deaf one of a kind. I haven’t played sufficient yet to give actual in deepness analysis, but I can tell you it’s not value the asking price. The game deaf has the feel as if it was hurried through drawing and progress, yet the mechanics of game play seem well thought out at least. Almost as if there was a style rule system for a fantasy game, and then they decided hey why not make a video game instead.

You look very hung up for the graphics.. 38 dollars for a latest game is pretty good, still if it's not the most excellent game you've ever played. The game is obviously more about the satisfied, and I truly do like the thoughts this game has. It's an old school RTS, and not something like sad games, which I can admiration.