Thread: In LUVINIA ONLINE GAME planners concentrate no tradable market.

In LUVINIA ONLINE GAME planners concentrate no tradable market.

I want to ask you one question about LUVINIA ONLINE GAME. Is this how the Planar involved the no tradable market? Can anyone know the answer?

Re: In LUVINIA ONLINE GAME planners concentrate no tradable market.

I search the all over the internet for this question and I gain the little idea behind the tradable and non-tradable market. You can buy products for Planar Essences. The best part about this is if the provider essence that you purchase through cash shop is non-tradable, so the only way to get TRADABLE provider essence is through actions that might occur once in a month at most and where you might get less than 5 planar essences at most.

you are that problem that is going to be set later? Because the cash shop products are jump and the provide essences are not tradable, that’s the plan for you can't buy items from private shops using planar essences that you purchase from cash shop. Just snooping on the thought behind this choice, since it's clearly a coded game-characteristic to be able to sell substance for either GOLD or Planar Essence, where tradable Planar Essences are only accessible from exceptionally rare actions.

what I think is the tradable provider essence was only for public who required extra planar essence'. Noticeably there's only going to be a small of it since there have only been 2 actions for it. It could reduce gifting. if persons that didn't require it could buy it to somebody who did for though much they required .It's like tradable that sense, so it's a good thing.

Then it is a opposed to selling power thing that games do as if so you have as much gold as you required.

if you thought this is to bring to an end planar from becoming the most important legal tender and maintain it as gold. Then you will become aware of that mainly of the goods public will want to buy is tradable and is bought through using planar, that’s why there is no cause to actually sell these essences. I though it also put the break alchemy users who can create particular level/position from spamming the market with them.