Thread: Do we have more enemies or just more HP in Serious Sam 3: BFE multiplayer?

Do we have more enemies or just more HP in Serious Sam 3: BFE multiplayer?

I found on one of the other sites that in the Serious Sam 3: BFE, the enemies will be tougher within multiplayer mode but I want to ask that will there be more of them? Through 16 players, I would visualize additional HP. I am starting this thread so that to know that what other people think about this.

Re: Do we have more enemies or just more HP in Serious Sam 3: BFE multiplayer?

I believe that they will make the similar approach for it like they have done in the previous games. That is having some additional enemies in MP but that was not a lot. I would like to see them multiply the enemy count intended for coop similar to InSamnity did though.

I have gone through some of the preview of the game and it was mentioned that the number of enemy numbers will scale up the additional people you have playing, except these have been short one sentence mentions. I hope Croteam hasn't abandoned this. I can visualize the bad frame rate you would acquire by means of 16 players playing by lot of enemies though. I would suppose them to talk regarding the enemy scaling extra. That's what makes me doubt if they still encompass it to the degree they capacity have had it at a few point within development.

Croteam has released new images of Serious Sam 3: BFE to remember that the game's release is still planned for this summer on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. The illustration of today focus on the famous suicide bombers who, again, will not leave the flower in combat rifle. Naturally, we expected to be even tougher than before, which should not reassure fans of the first who have had to deal with. The pleasure of the screen with bullets in Serious Sam 3 will be even greater.

We want an original FPS with a good dose of fun. Serious Sam is for you as after six years of absence (without taking into account the HD remakes), the famous shooter from Croteam studio will make a comeback this summer in a third episode entitled Serious Sam 3 BFE, but we do know for the hours what is the name BFE. As we mentioned last November , the game will arrive on PC but on consoles, no further details at this time.