Thread: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Radio Voice

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Radio Voice

Do you think that the valve will make modifications for the classic Radio voice? I recognize it's been the similar in the hardly any gameplay videos they've exposed, except you not at all recognize it possibly will now be a position holder for nowadays. I assume that they might put in some more commands for a variety. I love the radio voice but don’t need to be modified completely

Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Radio Voice

I'd affection to catch toggle able practical radio where the voices utilize their local dialect (for example terrorists in a certain region, or German uncommon compels speaking German), but I figure something similar to this could be too much to solicit in CS.I do trust regardless CT and T voices are distinctive. One sounding more military and expert, the alternate sounding, well, more terroristy. Less beyond any doubt of what they're doing, and so on.

Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Radio Voice

The user "wizard" took the rumors to the game together on the website eseanews.com. According to Counter-Strike: Global campaign to appear in the first quarter of 2012 and to 5 Vs. 5 multiplayer battles focus. As a graphic engine is a revised version will house the Source engine to use. Global campaign to offer individual and team rankings, new weapons and grenades from the add and Counter-Strike: Source includes known maps "Dust" and "Aztec". An official announcement is not the shooter, according to "Wizard" is the developer Valve Counter-Strike: Global campaign soon with a press release officially announcing