Thread: Off-Road Drive game freezes

Off-Road Drive game freezes

In my computer I have recently installed Off-Road Drive game. it is very nice game for those who like racing game. after installing this game in my computer It has started giving me some problems. Now whenever I start the game at that time game freezes for some times and after that it starts working normally. Sometime after game freezes I have to restart the computer.
    What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Off-Road Drive game freezes

I have gone through your problem and after referring your problem I would suggest you to first change the game resolution from its graphic setting and after changing the resolution of the Off-Road Drive game you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

have to checked whether your computer specifiatio n match with the game system requirements?What operating system are you using in your computer and what is your system specification? Please post your system specification so that I can solve your issue according to that.

if you don’t know the system requirements of the Off-Road Drive game then here is the system requirements of the Off-Road Drive game.

Minimum System Requirements of the Off-Road Drive game is

Processor: Intel Pentium IV 2 GHz
    RAM: 1 GB
    Video Card: DirectX 9.0 compatible video card with 256 MB of RAM
    Hard Drive: 8 GB
    Operating System: Windows XP / Vista
    CD ROM: PC DVD-ROM

and

Recommended System Requirements

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 3 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200 +
    Memory: 2 GB
    Video Card: DirectX 9.0 compatible video card with 256 MB of RAM
    Hard Drive: 8 GB
    Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
    CD ROM: PC DVD-ROM

I have read your post and my computer specification is
    • MS-7522 Motherboard
    • Intel (R) Core (TM) i7 CPU 920@2.67GHz
    • 4 GB Memory
    • Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit operating system
    • Nvidia GTX 260

according to me having good graphic card and enough RAM in my computer this game should not give any isues. what could be the problem.

yes you are rite your system configuration matches with the system requirements of the Off-Road Drive game but as you have said that you are facing problem with the game then first I will suggest you to solve this issue by downloading the updated version of the Direct X in your computer and downloading the latest version of the direct X in your computer you have to install it in your computer and after installing that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know if you are having the old version of the direct X in your computer then your problem will get solved after installing the new version of the direct X in your computer.

to download the new version of the Direct xi in your computer you have to first go to the Microsoft official site and after that you have to click on the download center and after there you have to select the direct X option and afetr that you have to download the direct X in your computer and after downloading the direct X in your computer you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If in your computer latest version of the Direct X is already installed then you have to try to solve this problem by downloading the latest graphic card drivers from the official website of the Nvidia and after downloading the latest graphic card drivers from the Nvidia website you have to uninstall the drivers which is already installed in your computer and after uninstalling that drivers from your computer you have to install the new drivers in your computer and after installing that drivers in your computer you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. according to me your problem will get solved after installing the latest graphic card drivers.

if you want any more help then let me know.

To download the latest drivers from the latest drivers for Nvidia GTX 260 graphic card you have to click here DOWNLOAD. After clicking here you have to download the drivers and then install it in your system and afetr installing that you have to check what the result is.

Did you check the Off-Road Drive game in the compatibility mode in your computer? if you have not checked then you have to run the Off-Road Drive game in compatibility mode and after that check whether gamming running properly or not. to run the Off-Road Drive in compatibility mode you have to first right click on the game launcher file of the Off-Road Drive game and afetr doing the right click on the Off-Road Drive game you have to select the properties option and after clicking on the properties you have to select the compatibility tab and after clicking on the compatibility tab you have to change the game compatibility and after that click on the OK and then run it in your computer.

if you are not having the game freezing issue with any other game in your computer and this problem is occurring with the Off-Road Drive game only then you should also try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Off-Road Drive game and after reinstalling the Off-Road Drive game you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

Thank you for helping me trying to solve my problem. after referring your solution I have first tried to solve this issue by running the game in compatibility mode and also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic drivers in my computer but none of the solution helped mw to solve this issue.

After that I have update the Direct X in my computer and after updating the Direct X in my computer my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.