Thread: Screen got cut off in Nuclear dawn

Screen got cut off in Nuclear dawn

in my computer I have recently downloaded the Nuclear dawn game from steam and after downloading that game in my computer I have installed it in my computer. now after that when I launch the game at that time it automatically start in the lowest resolution and because of that lot of options are not accessible. now please tell me what should I do to fix this issue?

Re: Screen got cut off in Nuclear dawn

I have read your problem and if you want to solve this issue then you have to set the video mode and in your steam setting and after that you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not.

to set the video mode from the setting you have to follow this steps. first you have to open the steam in your computer and afetr opeing the steam in your computer you have to go to the library and after going in to the library you have to right click on the Nuclear dawn and after that you have to click on the properties option and after clicking on the properties option you have to click on the "Set launch options." button. after clicking on that button you have to remove the launch option which is currently set and because of that option you are facing this problem. now after that you have to type g1 in the box and after that you have to mention the appropriate video mode there and after that your problem will get solved.

try this solution and after that let me know what the result is. as far as I know after doing this setting your problem will get solved and you will not face this problem again.

I have gone thought the solution which you have provided and after going though that I have done all the steps which you have suggested and after doing that steps when I start the Nuclear dawn game again at that time also I get the same issue. if anyone have any more idea regarding this type of issue then please let me know.

As you have said that you are getting the same problem after trying above solution also then I think you have done something wrong while doing the setting in steam properties. You have to make sure that while specifying the video mode you have not give any spacing. If there are any spaces then you have to remove that and after that try to run the game and after that see whether it makes any difference or not.

I was also experiencing the same problem with my system and after that I have tried several tricks to solve this problem and after trying several tricks also I was facing the same problem. after that I have also tried to solve this problem by changing the video mode setting from the steam properties but that doesn’t help me to solve this issue. after that I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the game and after reinstalling the Nuclear dawn game in my computer problem get solved.

I think you should try to solve this problem by trying this trick first open the video mode setting from the steam and after that you have to specify the resolution by typing -windowed -w 1280 -h 1024 and after that click on the Ok and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have typed the -windowed -w 1280 -h 1024 while specifying the video mode and after that when I play the game again at that time also I get the same problem. now afetr that I have uninstalled the Nuclear Dawn game from my computer and after uninstalling it from my computer I have installed it in my computer again. After trying that all the things started working normally.