Thread: Chinese stylish maps for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Chinese stylish maps for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

I heard that the CS game has several Chinese fans and most of them are hardcore players of CS. So my demand to valve is, it would be good If they put in a few Chinese style maps! Is it responsive to put in map concerning to exhibition and so on? Similar to car expo?

Re: Chinese stylish maps for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

It'd almost certainly be very well if the map wasn't "specially" in China. If it was, the wonderful People's Republic would most likely feel affronted that GO is entailing they aren't a nonviolent, terrorist-free state and outlaw the game from being vended within the country (and there are many Chinese CS players, therefore it'd be a full-size market beating I'm sure).

Counter Strike is back. Announced new game modes are sure with new weapons, maps and a leader board, which previously lacked even. When the concrete has been covered with maps to Valve. As with the first edition, it is also at CS: GO surely give brand new maps. Rather, for many players, however, the question of maps, from the CS: S could be taken. Besides de_dust de_dust2 and in my opinion are red-hot candidate de_aztec, cs_office, de_inferno cs_office and. There certainly are a few more, depending on personal taste, I am now once assumed only from the official maps.

When it seemed that everyone was ignoring the relaunch of the mother of all multiplayer military shooters, after almost completely disappeared 7 years in limbo, Valve returns to the fray promising more and better Counter Strike for next year. The new game, which would nickname Global Offensive, would claim, in addition to the usual graphics adapted for this new generation, new maps, game modes and other elements that will make it a competitive title. Great news for lovers of online action game, Counter Strike you will find in a perfect ally. Or at least, this was true when Counter Strike was the king of all Internet cafes. But of course, since he disappeared from the map, the world is not love. Can be seen that offer in an era in which Call of Duty is the king of Christmas, with permission from other games in the same level as the future Battlefield 3.