Thread: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Destruction Environment for CSS

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Destruction Environment for CSS

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive soon will be reality. I mean the game will soon going to released may be on December or at the beginning of next year. I have seen a Destruction Environment video of CS:GO on Youtube. I liked it because there you can take out the walls, pillars using guns and grenades. I would like to see the same Destruction Environment in CSS. So do you think that I can get it?

Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Destruction Environment for CSS

I totally agree. CSS is omitted that down-to-earth surroundings annihilation (Realistic into the common sense that if you fire something it cracks/breaks).. Would be actually cool to observe this sort of things within CS:GO.

Valve has kept his promise and presented all the Counter Strike fans at this year's PAX convention Prime a first playable demo of Counter Strike - Global Initiative (CS: GO). A visitor cannot take that chance and played the Xbox 360 version. Looks like the console version of the tactical shooter, show the videos below to see de_dust consist mainly of the map is. For diehard Counter Strike fans can soon find some new features on the map. So there are among others at Global Offense de_dust a new stairway that leads from the tunnel to the top of the map. Ideal as to prevent a rush. However, other maps are in Counter Strike - Global offensive reissued.

It also confirms the inclusion of known cards with other new brands (they confirmed the following: Aztec, dust, dust 2, Office, Nuke, Italy and Hell), and a slew of new modes and weapons and the ability to play in matchmaking with the consequent emergence of a note which will help increase chop between players.

Of course not, forget the introduction of completely new instruments of destruction. In the hands of the players were given heavy machine guns, pistols and shotguns. One of the most interesting additions is a Molotov cocktail, which may serve to slow down the fast attacks and control of the area. And 'true incendiary bottles are quite expensive ($ 850), but we have in stock more than one at a time. Another interesting invention is a garnet-bait (decoy called Granada). After the detonation, it emits a sound of weapons fire, disorienting the same opponents. Originally grenades used by specific factions sounded like their iconic weapons (AK and M4 AT terrorists), but the professional players suggested that the sounds correspond to the weapons that they have to throw the team is currently in possession. Molotov cocktails and bombs-priming is not the only novelty with which the authors are experiencing.

All these newfangled amenities are wimps but optional. Valve attaches great importance to the fact that the new Counter-Strike convinced the hardcore elite of eSports assets (and had to fly in an entire group into the company headquarters to direct criticisms and suggestions of the elite players to hear).