Thread: Different environments in Serious Sam 3: BFE

Different environments in Serious Sam 3: BFE

I was just wondering that if the SS3 will have some different environments other than the near futuristic Egypt. If this is true then what will be those different environments. Thank you so much to you in advance for the reply.

Re: Different environments in Serious Sam 3: BFE

Well, they have mentioned something regarding the additional environments as of the enemies origins or something else but I have doubt that there will be something new. I really do not wish to go back to the Egypt. I don’t want to see Egypt, Egypt, Egypt all the times.

I am really happy that the environments aren't just recycled stuff as of the disregarded military shooter Croteam was functioning on for back. The first screenshots made me believe that Serious Sam 3 would be recycled military shooter environment and redesigned enemies and hammer and SSHD's code and gameplay. I am happy that I was wrong.

It takes less than ten seconds for us to adjust a familiar feeling. I am talking about the Serious Sam feeling. With a massive mini-gun at the ready, we traipse through sand dunes and ruins to shoot between columnar-lined giant scorpions. The action-packed skirmishes are so entertaining and crazy as we are accustomed from Croteam shooter series and so everything as usual. Squeeze the developers already established ten years ago in gameplay Serious Sam 3: BFE about until the last out? Between all kinds of exploding grenades and attacking kamikaze race, we could make some cool new features.

As talking about the scene, once again serves Egypt. However, give full the African desert nation more diversified than in the original Serious Sam in 2001.

While you shoot our way through the monster masses, you will notice several new features. For example, Sam some weapons, such as the assault rifle, now create a button and lenses with a red dot sighting. Not that it would be all in Serious Sam too important to meet with pinpoint accuracy. But to take the legs in the hand when the enemy suddenly floods threatens to take the upper hand. To this end, Sam can now sprint. With pseudo realistic game elements such as stamina, the bolts holding but not testosterone.

Realistically, it gets in the game world. So it can show the new features like CroEngine 3 to simulate partially destructible level elements provided a sufficiently large caliber. They not only palm wood around, but even complete tear down the temple walls. This is mainly known from its predecessors bulls coming assailed with a loud roar, care little for even the massive walls.