Thread: After downloading Title Update for L.A. Noire game, getting installation error and reinstall

After downloading Title Update for L.A. Noire game, getting installation error and reinstall

I was playing L.A. Noire game on my Playstation 3 console, as after that when I got to know that a new Title update has came for this game then I downloaded it and installed it. Now, after installing it when I started playing game then I got an error message which was saying something like that there is a problem with the game data and now I have need to reinstall L.A. Noire game. After that my game is working fine but I want to know that it was normal to get that error after installing the patch? Please, reply.

Re: After downloading Title Update for L.A. Noire game, getting installation error and reinstall

The same happened with me also. I also download the latest patch version 1.02 and after that I got the same error message when I tried to play L.A. Noire game. But, now my game is running perfectly and don’t have any problem, therefore I think we should just ignore this error as if there was an installation error then we might be not able to play this game. But, then also I am doubting that it may cause some problem in future. Is it so?

Re: After downloading Title Update for L.A. Noire game, getting installation error and reinstall

In case of Playstation 3 the game data is installed only when you play it for the very first time on your console, or even if you cleared the game data recently. In your case when you downloaded the Title update then I think it might have interrupted the L.A. Noire game’s standard installation, and that might be the reason why you got that error when you played that game on your Playstation 3. I can assure you that this is really a normal thing and you don’t have to worry about it. you will never get any problem because of this in future.

Thanks for clarifying that. The same happened to me also when I got the latest Title update of L.A. Noire game. I was little worried after I got this error. Then I saw this thread and the reason that you given for this error seems to be perfect and therefore I don’t think that I need to worry anymore.