Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is there any way to migrate Counter-Strike community into Counter-Strike: Global Offensive successfully

Video Games

Old 02-10-2011

Is there any way to migrate Counter-Strike community into Counter-Strike: Global Offensive successfully

Hey guys

Seriously the valve is not rocket science how to both communities. The reason I stopped playing Counter Strike 1.6 and changes to the source was due to graphics. Just make the game Counter Strike 1.6 probably with improved graphics, that's what the source was supposed to somehow messed it up. I was playing Counter Strike 1.6, the other day and I think I'll stop playing the source, it felt so good bullets as opposed to accurately record the source. That's the biggest blow to the 1.6 refers to the players had including myself, is the record of bullets, bullets and hit model. All other things such as grenade launchers TEC movement is minor.

With graphics precision and HitBox Source it will get the largest Counter-Strike community

Old 02-10-2011

Re: Is there any way to migrate Counter-Strike community into Counter-Strike: Global Offensive successfully

I agree with you upon this you are absolutely correct and in fact Promod is by now doing this.

They now require rolling out 1.08, and doing a few minor tweak to the awp accuracy, and character models, then it will be precisely that
Old 02-10-2011

Re: Is there any way to migrate Counter-Strike community into Counter-Strike: Global Offensive successfully

What I thinks is Counter-Strike 1.6 and source are dissimilar games. The method you shoot, the method you shift, the method you take scratch... These are dissimilarity in Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source. It's not just HitReg, by means of some features from Counter-Strike 1.6 would disturb Source community and vice versa.
Anyway hit reg is basic. most likely the point that can be enhanced the most..
Old 02-10-2011

The CSS hitbox has turn out to be superior and improved, although it was release , right now It's not ideal but it dose it's job. I was have trouble aim and murder people in CS 1.6 more then in source.
Old 02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gajagamini View Post
Hey guys

Seriously the valve is not rocket science how to both communities. The reason I stopped playing Counter Strike 1.6 and changes to the source was due to graphics. Just make the game Counter Strike 1.6 probably with improved graphics, that's what the source was supposed to somehow messed it up. I was playing Counter Strike 1.6, the other day and I think I'll stop playing the source, it felt so good bullets as opposed to accurately record the source. That's the biggest blow to the 1.6 refers to the players had including myself, is the record of bullets, bullets and hit model. All other things such as grenade launchers TEC movement is minor.

With graphics precision and HitBox Source it will get the largest Counter-Strike community
Even I have the same opinion, however only I don't regard as movements and the whole thing else as minor the whole thing is major. I would say that

Counter-Strike 1.6 useless bugs fixed (the ones throughout what you get no benefit like getting stuck, or incorrect accuracy estimate, or some netcode problem. nevertheless silent-run stays for example and modern graphics will then have best Counter-Strike ever.

And Yes, some will oppose, on basis of don't know about silent-run. All they be familiar with is "league manager hate it, so pros disgust it, and I'm using CFG from a few pro guy, because I'm a noob and cannot use my hold CFG, and using pros CFG make me into a pro, so I disgust it also".

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
I agree with you upon this you are absolutely correct and in fact Promod is by now doing this.

They now require rolling out 1.08, and doing a few minor tweak to the awp accuracy, and character models, then it will be precisely that
Disagree. Mod is closer to 1.6, but is interested in what leagues desire meaning maps will not comprise advantage spots what are actually fun to use in pubs, but are against the law in leagues, and a lot of more. in addition many significant and fun variables of the game wont be incorporated as well same reason
Old 02-10-2011

What you describe, an updated graphical version Counter-Strike 1.6 that stays factual to most of the gameplay is Counter-Strike 2. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is another iteration of the saga of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. what it does, is going to take the franchise to a whole new level. for breaking into the console market, while hard. As it did on Xbox TF2 adding a new dynamic that people do not want to see in CS2, and play with the formula CS and still come out with a brand new game that people want to play. Yes, we are working closely with CSS 1.6 and professionals to do the competitive part of this game a great success, but it will not be an upgrade from 1.6 I guess it's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive rather than 1.6 I can draw on the release of players, CS2 will be right behind what comes out. however if the players adopt 1.6 in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, is likely to wait before giving CS2 and CS: go to the center of attention in the world's most competitive tournaments.
Old 02-10-2011

I don’t understand why this is so difficult for valve to realize confuse me. Why in addition that they pressure that this is not CS2 although other an effort to gel the communities together. No, it's not. If you required to set the communities mutually you wouldn't let go another game, you would update source! it's on the foundation engine, so now you have CS : S version 1, and CS : S version 2. The additional I believe about what valve is burden the more I see money grip
Old 02-10-2011

Dude atlas they obviously said their objective is to join both communities. To do that productively they require following the method stated above the nearby thing likely to 1.6 gameplay with updated graphics. Valve requests to bring as one existing fans of Counter-Strike 1.6 and Counter-Strike: basis for the developer's newest excursion in the franchise, Counter-Strike: Global unpleasant A lot of Counter-strike: Global Offensive is attractive Counter-strike: Source and Counter-strike 1.6 and melding it into a creation that every side like and also increasing the base by put it out on the consoles
Old 06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VazV View Post
Dude atlas they obviously said their objective is to join both communities. To do that productively they require following the method stated above the nearby thing likely to 1.6 gameplay with updated graphics. Valve requests to bring as one existing fans of Counter-Strike 1.6 and Counter-Strike: basis for the developer's newest excursion in the franchise, Counter-Strike: Global unpleasant A lot of Counter-strike: Global Offensive is attractive Counter-strike: Source and Counter-strike 1.6 and melding it into a creation that every side like and also increasing the base by put it out on the consoles
that precisely what i am saying. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is an effort at making everybody happy, and everyone play the game. Counter-Strike 2 would be updated Counter-Strike 1.6 with all of the Counter-Strike 1.6 technicalities.If that isn?t the case, why must valve pressure that this isnt Counter-Strike2?

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , , ,