Thread: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is without recoil

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is without recoil

Today when I was look at a little part of gameplay I was shocked to see that there was no recoil I mean that's one of mainly significant things in Counter-Strike creation of this game so competitive and so skill required. And at this point the recoil is like call of duty one more annoying game where you don't shoot with real guns but with ASG what happened with the recoil what do you guys feels about this please reply guys I would be glad to have any suggestion by you in this matter

Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is without recoil

I think its Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Pre-Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    End all reason for every responsibility, right here...

To the OP, CoD on the PC isn't aim assist in so far as I make out. It is yet taking a small quantity of talent to not get killed again and again by the people pulling off frequent 1337haxx0r killstreaks.

Although to be frank, I'm a bit worried also...I knew something was off in the gameplay videos, and it's the recoil I presume at the moment that you mention it. Appear too easy, like one of those Korean dime shooters.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    Yeah you are right Source testers protest and Valve said they were still operational on it. 60 people are now going to cry regarding it in this thread anyways, but yeah

The stuff you saw all footage up to now has been of xbox gameplay, as well as that edition won't yet get auto aim according to cheat. So, because Counter-Strike recoil mechanics are the one mechanic that sets Counter-Strike separately from all other shooters it's very unlikely it won't finish up in the pc version.

if they release Counter-Strike: Global Offensive to sell on xbox and ps3 players, they don't have to supply towards noobs on pc because pc constitute less than 10% of all sales anyways and has loads of Counter-Strike veterans anticipate it. so in brief, they'd be stupid to take in it on Xbox and evenly stupid for not doing so in the pc version.

It is obvious they require some cause to attract console players. To regular console FPS player, what will make Counter-Strike: Global Offensive attractive?

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    The stuff you saw all footage up to now has been of xbox gameplay, as well as that edition won't yet get auto aim according to cheat. So, because Counter-Strike recoil mechanics are the one mechanic that sets Counter-Strike separately from all other shooters it's very unlikely it won't finish up in the pc version.

if they release Counter-Strike: Global Offensive to sell on xbox and ps3 players, they don't have to supply towards noobs on pc because pc constitute less than 10% of all sales anyways and has loads of Counter-Strike veterans anticipate it. so in brief, they'd be stupid to take in it on Xbox and evenly stupid for not doing so in the pc version.
    The sale for COD may be distorted that a lot towards consoles however we all know that's not going to happen for Counter-Strike Hell it may even sell improved on PC, that does happen regardless of what false statistics you may be hearing.

I don’t know what is wrong whit you guys how small recoil Counter-Strike 1.6 have on extended range. So I don't observe what the entire complaining about low recoil is when CS 1.6 is a major instance of it.

Even I saw the video and yes the first bullets, how does this decode to recoil control when he sprays a entire mag It actually is a applicable point, there appear to be extremely little recoil from spraying.

I consider when CSS first came out and people were saying that regarding CSS, that it's simplistic to kill people by spraying. So I ongoing up 1.6, hop on a server, ran approximately a corner spraying with the AK and got 3 headshots. So I laugh and went back to CSS.

But What people here are complaining about is the running around and shooting in Source. That 1.6 clip demonstrate that the guy end or strafes to shoot .in source it is to simple to run and shoot. There should be a advanced penalty. alternatively that Counter-Strike: Global Offensive clip appear for me more then 1.6 recoil.

But almost immediately we will see

I wasn't concerned about that, we all make out with most early beta/alpha games we don't see much recoil. Especially in game trailers.. Idk how they do it, but it seems for videos they keep the recoil to a bare minimum. no one mentions bullet spread. From what I've seen in the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive gameplay videos, in addition to experience in CSS and CS1.6, the bullet spread in all three games is so absurd when spraying that even if you recompense for recoil perfectly, your bullets will spray all over the place for the reason that of the massive cone of fire formed after you spray. That's how it's supposed to be, so you can't presently run around spraying headshots continuously