Thread: How will disk swapping will work in L.A. Noire game?

How will disk swapping will work in L.A. Noire game?

Here I have some questions about disk swapping in L.A. Noire game. I hope I can get answers for them here. I want to as that how the disk swapping will work in L.A. Noire game? And what will be the number of disks that this game will have? When I will drive back and forth in between the locations then it will interrupt my game or it will be normal? And if I want to avoid the swapping of disc then how will I be able to do that? Please suggest me anything if you know something about this?

Re: How will disk swapping will work in L.A. Noire game?

Is there anyone who knows how the disk swapping exactly behaves in L.A. Noire game? Will be able to avoid disk swapping if I will install all the 3 disks on my Xbox 360’s hard drive? Please, reply.

Re: How will disk swapping will work in L.A. Noire game?

L.A. Noire comes with three discs if you will buy it for Xbox 360, and for Playstation 3, it comes with only one disk. Here I want to clarify one thing that you will not have to do disc swapping too frequently, because, in the story, the discs will require to change only at some specific points. As you said you are using Xbox 360, therefore, you will be able to install the L.A. Noire game on your HDD, but it will still not let you to avoid the disk swapping, they will require swapping at some particular points while you are playing the game. I think this information helps you.