Thread: Serious Sam: Double D is not working properly

Serious Sam: Double D is not working properly

I have recently finished playing Serious Sam: Double D game in my computer and after completing this game I am trying to find the secret of the every level. I have successful find the act 1 secrets but in act first level I have find all the four sestets but game is showing that I have find only 3 secrets. sometimes while playing this game the FPS drops down to the 15and then it freezes for some seconds and after that it comes back to the normal. Please tell me what I should do to fix this problem. Is there a bug in this game or I am doing something wrong?

Re: Serious Sam: Double D is not working properly

I have read your problem and after reading your problem I will first tell you that it is not a bug in the game regarding finding the secrets but actually on the act2 first level you have to find the five secrets. so you have to check again and find all five secrets.

yes I will also suggest you the same first I have also thought that there is a bug in the game nut my other friend was not facing the same issue and one my friend have told me to play it again and look for the all the secrets and then I came to know that I was missing two secrets. you should also try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

if you have find all the secrets in your game and after that also if you are getting the same problem then I think problem is with your game and I will suggest you to solve this issue by doing following steps. first you have to copy the save data folder of the game in some other drive for back up and after doing that you have to open the control panel in your computer and after opening the control panel in the computer you have to click on the uninstall program and after that you have to uninstall the Serious Sam: Double D game from your computer and after uninstalling the game you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer. After that you have to reboot the system and then you have to install the Serious Sam: Double D game in your computer again. after that you have to start the game for one time and then close it which will create the save data folder. Now after that you have to copy your save data files to its original place and then when you start the game again at that time you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

After referring your solution I have checked the game again and get other two secrets also and after that I have successfully cleared the first level of Act 2 but when I started the level 2of act 2 at that time game freezes continuously ad some time game closes without any reason. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

as you have said that your game is freezing continuously and sometimes you get it gets closes. And that is why I will first ask you that have you done any changes in the graphic setting or resolution or any other setting? if you have to done any changes then you should revert that changes and after that check whether you are facing the sam problem with the Serious Sam: Double D game or not. I think after that your problem will get solved.

if you have not done any changes and after that also if you are getting the same problem then I think you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic card drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the graphic card drivers your problem will get solved. First go to the device manager in your computer and after that you have to uninstall the graphic card drivers and then you have to restart the PC and then install the graphic card drivers in your computer again. now after doing that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

If you don’t have any idea then about uninstalling the graphic card drivers from the device manager then you have to follow this steps.

• first you have to open the my computer and after that you have to right click there.
      or
      You have to right click on my computer icon on the desktop.
    • After that you have to select the properties option there and after selecting the properties.
    • After selecting the properties you have to select the device manager.
    • After that you will see the all the hardware installed in your system.
    • From there you have to right click on your graphic card device
    • After that you have to select the uninstall option.
    • after that graphic card drivers will get uninstalled.

after uninstalling the graphic card drivers from your computer you have to reboot the computer and then install the graphic card drivers again and then your problem will gets solved.

According to me you have to download the updated onboard graphic drivers from the internet and you have to also download the latest graphic card drivers from the internet. Now after downloading that you have to uninstall the previously installed drivers from your computer and after that you have to install the newly downloaded drivers in your computer and after installing that you have to start the Serious Sam: Double D game in your computer and after that see whether you are getting the same problem or not.

you have to make sure that first you install the onboard drivers and after that you install the graphic card drivers in our computer. Because sometimes installing the drivers in wrong order can also creates the problem.

I would suggest you to try to solve this problem by updating the direct X in your computer. many games start working properly after updating the direct X in the computer and that is the main reason why I am telling you this. try this solution after that let me know what the result is.

Updating the direct in my computer has solve this issue and now I am not facing any issues with Serious Sam: Double D game. After looking at your solution I have first tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers and then updating the graphic card drivers and after that also I was getting the same problem. Now after that I have update the direct X in my computer and then my problem get solved.