Thread: Will Valve servers with VAC to avoid cheaters?

Will Valve servers with VAC to avoid cheaters?

I have been playing the Counter strike game from the past several years. I have played this game with my friends on LAN also with other users or players across the world using game servers. AS you know that the CS cheats are very much popular and there are different kinds of cheats. Now there is new version of game. The servers seem to be already configured. Does the valve has done anything to put away from cheaters? Does the server contain any hums admins to keep cheaters away?

Re: Will Valve servers with VAC to avoid cheaters?

Some time goes on it often to connect to a server. Many Cource Counterstrike servers are equipped with the anti-cheat VAC. Through the testing of AC charging is somewhat delayed. In addition, maps and sounds are often the server provider, which must be downloaded. But eventually you all know everything on the plate.

Valve promises that Counter-Strike Global offers content offensive in all aspects more than its predecessor. So not only new maps, classes, weapons and game modes are planned, the developers also want to refresh content from its predecessors as well as make improvements to the game structure and the leader boards. This is the biggest cheater game ever. If you are looking for what, because you can find some. PC will not cheer almost playable only idiots there. This is also the reason why I stopped playing Counterstrike. If Valve is smart, try to be all the stronger by the VAC protection.

I personally would play it or the beta (if they were available to me) if I really like this game very much I'm going to play an active and clean. I think that this game will be a while very "clean" because it is a modified source engine and I think that you simply cannot cheat his update very soon ... at least I hope so CSS makes me long time no fun anymore and my opinion is unplayable without cheats. You're absolutely right; CSS is no longer possible without cheats. Think I'll retest the beta at any rate times, and also hope bring out the x22, not so fast insult updates!

I think I'd play that too well, but prefer to allude only via a free beta would. Subject codes: In the beginning, run the game I am also clean, but want to cheat sellers make more money and if they find enough enthusiasm for the new Counter-Strike, they will sit well with the new Source engine and a cheat cobble together. And then the whole thing will go like in CS: S.

The Counter-Strike community is still huge on the PC, while the mark on the consoles is not as well known. By selling through Steam Valve will also receive the full purchase price, while the record at Microsoft and Sony consoles.