Thread: X and O button functionality has been reversed on Friend Progress screen in L.A. Noire in Asia

X and O button functionality has been reversed on Friend Progress screen in L.A. Noire in Asia

I am playing L.A. Noire game and I am playing it on and Asian Console. While I was playing this game I noticed that the functionality of X and O button is not same as on the North American console, actually they have been reversed. And therefore I am getting difficulty when I try to navigate the interface on the Friend Progress screen. Is it with everyone who is playing this game on an Asian console or it is only with me? Please, reply.

Re: X and O button functionality has been reversed on Friend Progress screen in L.A. Noire in Asia

The same thing I also notice while playing this game on my console and even on my friend’s console, so I think you should not be worried that this issue is only with you. I think it is with everyone and I hope Rockstar games have noticed this is issue and they might be planning to release a patch with which this issue may get resolved. I hope they will fix it as soon as possible.

Re: X and O button functionality has been reversed on Friend Progress screen in L.A. Noire in Asia

Actually, I recently got to know, that Rockstar games are aware of this conflict in L.A. Noire game’s Asian version, which everyone is experiencing with the functionality of X and O buttons on the Friend Progress Screen. And now, they are addressing this issue and they will update us with further info as soon as possible. I think this issue will be resolved in the next patch of L.A. Noire game.