Thread: graphic performance is not good of Serious Engine 3 with SLI

graphic performance is not good of Serious Engine 3 with SLI

Hi friends I have two MSI GeForce GTX 460 HAWK graphic card In SLI and I use to play so many games in my computer. in my computer I have recently installed serious sam 3 and after that when I start playing game at that time I didn’t get good performance with the graphics of the game. while playing the game some time I get stuttering graphics and sometime FPS goes down below 25 which is very annoying. please tell me what should be the problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: graphic performance is not good of Serious Engine 3 with SLI

I have read your problem and I will request you to check whether you are facing stuttering graphic issue and FPS dropdown issue with this game only or same thing happen with other games in your computer. if you hane any other game installed in your computer then you have to open it and after that check it whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If you are getting the same problem with the other games also in your computer then I think problem with the SLI setup. I will suggest you to open your cabinet and after that you have to remove the both the graphic card from your computer and after that you have to connect it properly gain with your system and after connecting the graphic card again with your computer you have check whether you are getting the same problem or not. many time due to wrong setting of the SLI this type of the problem can take place and that is why I am suggesting you to check this first.

You have to also try to solve this problem by swapping the graphic card with each other slot and after swapping the graphic card you have to start the serious sam game and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after that you will not get the same problem.

If you need any more information then let me know.

I was also getting the same problem with my system also and I have also SLI setup of the graphic card in my computer. now after trying so many solution I have remove one graphic card from my system and I have run this game with the single graphic card and after that I didn’t get any problem. I think you should also try this solution.

Hi guys I am also playing serious sam game in my computer and I am also experiencing stuttering graphic issue in my with this game. I am using NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590 graphic card in my computer and I have Window vista operating system. what should I do to solve this problem.

After referring your problem I will first suggest you to open the serious sam game in your computer and after opening the game you have to go to the graphic setting of the game and after opening the graphic setting you have to try change the game resolution and after changing the game resolution you have to see whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you don’t get same problem after changing the game resolution then it means the resolution which you have set earlier was not ok. if you get the same problem after that then let me know.

I am aware of this problem and to solve this stuttering graphic issue you have to follow these steps. First you have to open the device manager in your computer and after opening the device manager you will see the list of hardware installed in your computer. now after that you have locate your graphic card there and after that you have to right click on that and after that you have to click on the uninstall option. Now after uninstalling that you have to download the Ccleaner from the internet and afetr that install it in your computer and after installing the Ccleaner you have to clean the computer by running the Cceaner. now after running the Ccleaner you have to reboot your PC.

now after restarting the computer you have to insert the graphic card drivers CD in your computer and afetr inserting the graphic card drivers CD you have to install the graphic card drivers in your computer and after installing the graphic card drivers you have to start the serious sam game in your computer and after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

I hope after reinstalling the graphic card drivers your problem will get solved.

if you already tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic card drivers and after that also if you are facing the same problem with your computer then you I think you need to update the graphic drivers in your computer and after updating the graphic card drivers you will not get the stuttering graphic issue with any game in your computer.

first you have to download the latest drivers of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590 graphic card in your computer and after downloading that you have to remove old drivers from your computer and after removing that you have to install the latest drivers and after installing that you have to see whether your problem get solved or not.

to download the latest drivers for your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590 you have to click on the below download button

DOWNLOAD DRIVERS

after clicking that you have to click on the green download button and then you have to select the agree and download option. now after that download the drivers.

yes i will also suggest you the same by updating the graphic card drivers you will be able to solve this problem. you have to also make sure that in your computer latest Direct X is installed.

After reinstalling the graphic card drivers and updating the graphic card drivers also if you are getting the same problem with this game and with other game this problem is not camping then you have to reinstall the serious sam in your computer and after reinstalling the serious sam game in your computer your problem will get solved.

I have first reinstalled the graphic card drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the graphic card drivers in my computer also I was getting the same problem. now after that I have update the graphic card drivers and after updating the graphic card drivers in my computer my problem get solved. thank you for helping me.