Thread: What languages do L.A. Noire game supports?

What languages do L.A. Noire game supports?

I was planning to buy L.A Noire game, because it looks really good from the trailers that I have seen till now. But, before I will buy the L.A. Noire game, I would like to know the languages that are supported by this game, and as I searched everywhere and didn’t got to know supported languages of this game therefore I thought I can get that information on this site. So, is there anyone who has any idea about which are the supported languages of L.A. Noire game? Please, reply.

Re: What languages do L.A. Noire game supports?

The same question I was also wanted to ask here. As I live in Germany, I was wishing that this game will support German language also. Will it really have support for German language? I wish that here is anyone who can give confirmation on this.

Of course it will support German language. And along with that here are the lists of all the supported languages of L.A Noire game. This is on the basis of what I got to know from the different sources. The languages the L.A Noire game supports are Spanish, German, French, English and Italian. I hope you find this information helpful.

Here I have also one question about the language support in L.A Noire game. Actually the case is that my console is Portuguese, but I have bought this console from other country. So I want to ask that the subtitles that I will get will be Portuguese? I doubt this because I have bought it from other country. Is there anyone who has a clear idea about this? I you have, then please reply.

According to what I have seen in other Rockstar games, I think subtitles will surely get reflected by the language settings of the console for the supported languages that I have mentioned above. And this will be with both North American and European versions of this game.

That’s really a bit annoying that subtitles will be according to the language settings of console, but I want ask one more thing that what will be with the audio language of this game. will it be also affected by the language settings of console and will switched according to that? I want to buy a copy of L.A Noire game in Germany, but I want to play this game completely in English. Will I be able to do so? Please, reply.

The language settings of your console will only affect the subtitles of your game and not the audio language of your game and therefore you can hear the audio of the L.A Noire game in English also.

Here I also have a question about this game’s language support. In my case the language of my Playstation 3 has been set to English, therefore I think I will not have any problem with that, but as my dad also wants to play this game, and he don’t understand English very well and therefore I think my dad will like this game if he can play it in Spanish, which he can understand easily. Is there any way so that I can make my dad to play this game with Spanish subtitles? Will it be possible if I will make a Mexican PSN account? Actually I don’t have any clear idea about that. So, if anyone can provide me a solution for this then it will really be great.

No it will not require you to create and any other PSN account for playing this game with Spanish subtitles, because according to what I know, you will just have to set the language of your Playstation 3 to Spanish and after that subtitles will automatically get converted to Spanish and then your dad will be able to play this game with Spanish subtitles also. I hope it will work.