Thread: Is there Free Roam and Sandbox Modes in L.A. Noire game

Is there Free Roam and Sandbox Modes in L.A. Noire game

Hello friends I am playing L.A Noire game in my PlayStation 3 game is very nice. now I want to know about whether free roam mode is there in an game or not. I am asking you this because the game looks more like GTA IV. anyone have any suggestion or more information regarding this please help me.

Re: Is there Free Roam and Sandbox Modes in L.A. Noire game

LA Noire is a detective game - and is unlike any game we've done or any other person has done that we are aware. To solve a series of crimes, some of which are linked and some are not, in 1947, Los Angeles. As a company, we try to design games of all content and settings, rather than providing the framework for game design. So the answer to your question is not a simple yes or no, but definitely not 'Grand Theft Auto with felt hats and is very original, we are excited around the world to experience this May.

I have some idea for playing L.A. Noire game in multiplayer.
    • Pirson or two is a crime and run after one or two online pirsons are playing as the cops come and try to find the murderer
    • now in a single player can talk like that happens here and in multiplayer mode when online criminals is a crime to the police line and can talk to the police may have lie,truth and doubt / but the criminal. Criminals can leave clues like blood and fingerprints of criminal associates Lie, truth and run but when a policeman to see what happened to him can doubt by asking him “tell what happened”,” half information” , “only saw the suspect run”
    • pause menu / band party / free for all party / race / chocs / car chocs / wave of enemies as input / output (to change the characters and each level has a gun with a new chracters) / garage (one car garage that you choose and each level has new cars) / hardcore free roam / normal free roam / wander free environment / and more
    • that the street crimes roam free to level up criminals and street gang murderers
    • do in a free roam more than 20 players

For this we need a multiplayer mode like we do in red dead.

I think It would be nice if all the blocked doors can be opened when the game is finished. I would play after concluding a lot better. overall game is nice and it is great fun playing LA Noire game.

La Noire is not at all like GTA or RDR and I possess no situation with that. My primary situation with LA Noire is that this event has a quite little story, and it is pretty effortless to completion. I think this amusement would have been wise to test gamer dexterities more. I feel similar to a waste of chance to run around hunt down milestones, autos, pictures and identifications. It feels similar to a treasure chase event. I think this amusement could be more enjoyment if more shooting was good to go, or looking for hints concerning serial executioners, such as hunt down plenty on RDR.

From last some years I have played games like GTA San Andreas Rockstar and I really enjoyed all of them every one has had to own exclusive touch and have given me hours of fun Aming but I have to say that LA Noire is the first game I was really disappointed to see the idea of wandering without a game you can do what you like and not be limited to one is a feature of the game is limited to a few games and this is what many of us like to Rockstar games and yes, while you may be able to drive what is the point if there is nothing to do in the city. To me i believe rockstar have focused too much on graphics and not enough on game enjoyment.