Thread: what are the first impressions of the nuclear dawn game

what are the first impressions of the nuclear dawn game

I have bought this game last week and I pretty much impressed with the game since it is FPS /RTS where two teams go head to head constructing building and upgrading with the equipments. Player can choose one commander who commands the team. I think this has left me with good impression . so what do you think how the game has left you with.

Re: what are the first impressions of the nuclear dawn game

Going with the description with the game I could say that this game has got lot of potential . In this game there are four classes at each faction which are Exo , Scout , Support , Assault Soldiers . These all have different activity such as Exo – It has the ability to turn the armour into super touch accurate turret. Scout – has arms and machine guns. support – have machine gun which can even drop medipacks. Assault soldiers - have sniper with night vision to see scouts. These are the factions of the game and still the game is on and I am really having fun with it. I must say developers have used their best skills to make this game more entertaining and thrilling. I must say that this type of game must go on .

I would say just have the game in your hands and start exploring . It would be a different experience playing it. And don’t matter if you are thinking of buying then I would say that just buy it and don’t think of price it will not cost you more.

I think this game is not much appreciated. I have played this games and its just somewhat similar to natural selection . I don’t know why you all are spreading good words to your friends regarding the game.