Thread: want to know tips and tricks for Nuclear Dawn Game

want to know tips and tricks for Nuclear Dawn Game

Yesterday I borrowed the Nuclear Dawn Game from my friend. He said its full of action and will love playing it but now when I started playing the game I am not able to clear the levels can anyone let me know about the tricks or tips through which I could clear the game .

Re: want to know tips and tricks for Nuclear Dawn Game

As we know that the Nuclear Dawn is the first game to offer a full FPS and RTS experience. So I guess you will enjoy this game in FPS definitely. In this game as a soldier you can explore war zone landscapes , and take the down your enemies with the resistance. For this just follow some tips for playing the game more easily I have played this game on the medic support. So I would like to give you some tips on medic support class. The objective of this class to keep people alive and help out from getting more injured or save their lives. Now the gun which you have with you target on enemies crouching to the minimize target.

I played this game its bit interesting when you are playing the support class of the medic in this you have to carry gun as well as the medic kit because you have kill the enemies and at the same time heal the injured soldiers of your team.

Yeh… playing the part of medicos is just loving it. Completing the objectives use your medi pack and drop in such a way that your soldiers or allies can get a hand on it seeing the covers.

Will tell you about the medico support in detail which will help you somewhat to know about your job. Firstly use your gun and fire it continuously aiming down to enemies when getting closer to you. Secondly drop down the medic kits and see it drops near your counterpart soldier or allies. Place the medic part wisely other it will go waste. Now support your allies and drop the pack in cover when they return fire just fire against them the more you will fire the more will the game be at your side. And the most important thing is resupply of the medicos makes your side more helpful. See that you choose your location intellectually

This is not right strategy … the medicos support can only supply the medic kit, firing is not their job why you need to go crouching and cover for fires it just a part of shit ….. you just need to supply the medic kit.