Thread: Rugby Challenge Game price valuable enough for buying during RWC 2011

Rugby Challenge Game price valuable enough for buying during RWC 2011

I am a great follower of rugby game, I have seen the videos of the Rugby Challenge Game on youtube. I think it’s a fantastic game to have a hand to play on it. I am definitely decided to buy one for me, but when I searched for the price and reviews of the game I saw people were not satisfied with the game so I downloaded and played the demo game. And I noticed it that the game is not worth buying for the value of 119 US$ and now what I see is there not more changes except a few.

Re: Rugby Challenge Game price valuable enough for buying during RWC 2011

Yeh it is really not valuable for the money It is something that seems they were in hurry for the game and launched the game without giving much new look to the game.

Exactly what you saying is cent percent right. I really feel this guys have screwed the game of Rugby Challenge Game they were really waiting for the chance to launch the game because the rugby world cup 2011 is ahead and they are gonna get a good chance to have the feel of the game. According to me the thinking is right but not with the game development I could say ..they have lack many things in the game. Actually the copyrights and licence must have caused them a much so this might be the reason for the game to see at such a high rate in market.

I think the price of the game is gonna fall post world cup because as he has mention above the price of the game is much due the rugby world factor . if one wants to have this game but for less price then one have to wait till the world cup ends.

I don’t think so I’ll will be paying a market price for the much awiaited game . Instead I am thinking of going for the second hand price. I have played the trial version of the game it really sucks. I don’t know about the full version of the game but really I guess it would be the same. But whatever it is I will have one in my collection. Because I love the game of rugby and its much fun loving game.