Thread: How to upgrade to Digital in Serious Sam 3: BFE

How to upgrade to Digital in Serious Sam 3: BFE

I have purchased the Serious Sam 3: BFE version, so I don’t know much more about this. And I want to upgrade from this mode to the Digital for Serious Sam 3: BFE and if not then is there any suggestion from your side, so if you guys have the information then please do the reply.

Re: How to upgrade to Digital in Serious Sam 3: BFE

I think there is no way for these to convert that in to Digital for Serious Sam 3: BFE, so I can only say that if you want to do that then you have to take the help of this idea. That if you are planning for the order then you have to Cancel your pre-order and after that you have to buy the delux for that.

There is no chance for the updating of this game to other mode so you have to visit there official site and there you will get the ticket saying something like "Please cancel my Serious Sam 3 pre-order" so there you have to fill the entire detail and you have to wait for day or two for the cancellation.

However I know something that if you want to do something then you have to be patience, because any of the changes in this game Canceling and ordering the correct item takes little time. Or you have tro fill the forms they provide for the cancellation form, you have to fill that and can easily cancel it out.

There are the same reasons for the Cancelling standard pre-order and pre-ordering the Deluxe I have seen and that is the result you have to get as you are upgrading. And if you wish to cancel the order then you can get the money back for that. And after that you can go back to the deluxe edition and order it once again. It takes a day or two days to refund the amount.

There is no possibility for this feature to get upgrade. Whether you are using for the SS3 ordinary pre-order there is nothing to show off wanting the scope and so. There must be the button for the upgrade button to digital, your call