Thread: Are the kills in Serious Sam 3: BFE game satisfying

Are the kills in Serious Sam 3: BFE game satisfying

I have came across this game called "Serious Sam 3: BFE" and i just wanted to ask you all that Are the kills in this game satisfying as compared to the crysis 2 because i personally have not found it satisfying after i killed a alien in the game.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Are the kills in Serious Sam 3: BFE game satisfying

My answer will be yes for it and if you are not finding it satisfying then i will suggest you to try out a demo because i have really found all the kills satisfying and I think that the game is all about the satisfying kills as well and it is different from the crysis 2 as well so i don't find any point in comparing it with the crysis 2,it is really a different type of fps.You should just go and check out the serious sam first encounter demo and then you will know the difference between both of them.

Yes even i have found it satisfying as i have tried the demo i have experienced that the at least on the higher difficulties,I mean where the enemies are probably menacing beyond the belief and i have really found it a fun as well.I think that they need a lot of clever jumping and say a circle strafing as well as dodging and weapon switching in order to survive there and trying to just pull them off and dying appears to be a bit hilarious as well.

I think we have been given the skill of a terminator in this game as blood and chunks of monsters after shooting them just appears as a gazillion.I just feel like a killing machine and if you are still finding it unsatisfying then you definitely need to try out the demo of this game which will really give you the idea of what the Serious Sam 3: BFE game game is it is just a classic game and yes it is pointless to compare the Serious Sam 3: BFE game with the Crysis1 because the SS 3 is all about shooting where as in the Crysis series one need to have logical plans and good tactics in order to survive.