Thread: Stuck on Custom Map in Dungeons: The Dark Lord

Stuck on Custom Map in Dungeons: The Dark Lord

I think I have a good understanding of how the game works; the problem is I do not know what I'm doing incorrect. I attempted the custom map it 7 times and I all the time lose while the hero reaches level 17-20. There all the time look to have sufficient soul energy to keep up with so much prestige and levels of monster. I've been trying to keep fairly uniform and tried to lean in one direction and another. Over time the amount of soul energy intake is very small and the cost of improvements is increasing steadily while the gap between the level of the monster and heroes widens. Soon later than his game, because the lord is not strong sufficient to kill or breeze through all the monsters around me and after that I get the energy of soul to kill them. Different designs of dungeons, opening more doors and nothing seems to help, so he must be doing something wrong.

Re: Stuck on Custom Map in Dungeons: The Dark Lord

No hero open access is a mistake! You need the energy of the soul of those heroes. Try to open gateways hero as much as you can handle (and for better performance, which must be all of them). Remember: Each input open hero who has not lost a hero spawn interval!

I'm playing drop custom map, something hollow and others. I have made it easy to open one door of an adventurer. When I tried to open another thinking that there were heroes to deflect energy that did not end well either. The only thing I can think of why I'm failing is that heroes are spending much time in jail before they are ready to deflect, but I have not really noticed a problem. I still have the same number of heroes. Killing a hero for what I could tell that it has no effect on the frequency with another sample.

Is there a way to reduce the level of hero growth rate? Does anyone have any advice about upholding a balance amid the level of the monster and status? I have read that the level of monster have to keep on within 3 levels of heroes. What concerning prestige? What percentage of bonus should try to maintain? I am waiting until the heroes are 75-100% of its capacity, but still dripping with soul energy, I'm about to give up.

Go for the happiness of 100%. It gives you an extra bonus of 100% of the energy of the soul! If you kill a hero with the soul energy 99%, forget 101% of the energy of the soul, not just 1%. Sometimes you just have to sprint to a few juicy cache chests, with the heroes behind you, after that teleport to the heart and leave them there, asking and after that suppose to begin to fill their sacks. Or in other words: Get a 100% hero is just as great as killing four heroes with 50%.

Stonemarrow is a good map for beginners, since there are only thieves and murderers whose needs are easily met (they do not want to receive the damage, which in turn means that their level of monster is not so crucial, which in turn means that you don 't need much energy the soul). Fallhollow otherwise contains only Paladins, which are very difficult to meet. Their main need is to get hurt - probably the most difficult to satisfy in large quantities, since you have to do your monsters, but monsters should kill the paladin. Next door, in my opinion, paladins are much stronger opponent after one (against the thieves). They have the charm invulnerability, which can be really annoying and have a decent strength (50% for both the magic and physical). After all, they are the tanks.

Note that dungeon lords have different abilities. Roundkick for example, Calypso spell (if an expert) can send a lot of heroes, so if it is a great group of heroes, not entertain them at some point - this spell is very useful. The same goes for some rolls of area of effect that can be looted from most heroes.

In the original game of 60 levels divided into 3 hero sets dungeons (catacomby, temple and hell), so we had to concentrate these levels in the add-on that permitted us to all the dissimilar games of dungeons in each map, if the maximum level hero could be achieved in every map after a sensible time. That is basically why there are only 20 levels of hero in the second half. That explains why I suddenly had to fight hard in the campaign. I learned that I could send some level 12-15 heroes, but around level 16-18, I was overwhelmed quickly. The power of gold / soul that could accumulate in the environment was not by far enough to be able to keep up.

It looks to have the conflicting trouble. I am all the time victorious while the custom game, however, it looks that just lets me to play for 7 minutes and after that comes to the screen of victory, while all you've managed to do at this point is to dig some tunnels, a or two rooms (which are blank) and a few frills.