Thread: Is GeForce GTX 580 recommended in the Serious Sam 3: BFE or not?

Is GeForce GTX 580 recommended in the Serious Sam 3: BFE or not?

I would like to know that is seriously there is need for the GeForce GTX 580 graphic card for the Serious Sam 3. If yes then please suggest me that from where I can get such type of the card and also is there any other way to play the game without having such GTX 580 card?

Re: Is GeForce GTX 580 recommended in the Serious Sam 3: BFE or not?

Yes, I am sure that this is recommendation for the Serious Sam 3: BFE. And here I would like to say you that this is recommended because it is 16 player multiplayer game with the highest graphic settings and for that you will need such type of the high quality card as GeForce GTX 580. And you will also need such type of the card if you really want to enjoy the 16 player multiplayer experience on highest graphic settings.

But I think that Sam overwhelms everyone to adjust the setting with the GeForce GTX card. And this is the one of my best part in the game that I really enjoy and also I really miss on much other games with gfx intensive stuff

Hey friends, let me tell you all that recently I have bought GeForce GTX 560 and after that I came to know that Serious Sam 3: BFE need 580 GTX. Please suggest me that will my 560 GTX works with the Serious Sam 3: BFE or I need to replace it and buy the 580 GTX for playing the game?

Here I would like to say that because you have recently bought the new GTX 560 then you can easily replace it with the new GTX 580. Except this there is no any play the Serious Sam 3: BFE, because it is recommended in the Serious Sam 3: BFE. Don’t thing to do something with your card only try to replace this with the GTX 580 and this will help you enjoy the game more easily.

I would like to say to all of you that Serious Sam always been very scalable. And also I think that you can run this on the old PC or laptop but here in that case also you will need the top hardware to run and also you will need high resolution.

Yes, I also think that this is true. I can say here that in my system I can easily run Crysis all maxed out at a higher framerate than SSHD maxed out. But here one thing is also so boring in this case. While playing the difference is that crysis is boring, and you don't actually need to do well out Sam, this is because many of the most advanced graphics facial appearance doesn't actually make a big or even visible dissimilarity, but are just there to give you full control over the engine.

Ok, now it is very clear to me that I have to buy the new GTX 580 to enjoy the new Serious Sam 3: BFE game with the highest graphic setting for that. Because my card is not as which is recommended in this case.

I think that this will be better to think about the high configuration and with the help of that game will help you to hear the complaints when it doesn't. and also I think that Minimum and recommended are always arrange related anyway. And also in normal case, minimum is the most important number for the most of the users. And also if the game is playable to the users then till that time they will be very happy with that. While they enjoy with playing the game they don’t think that it is necessary to bought the recommended graphics for that.

Ok for that I was thinking at while I was watching the trailer "i expect this game REALLY has all the multi-mob madness of the classics", and in some scenes, this thing happens to. Thanks you all for discussing on , my topic.

Now, I came to know that it is the recommended in the Serious Sam 3: BFE to use the GTX 580 but here I would like to know some about this recommendation. Here please suggest me that will I use other card for this and will game will play normal in that case also? I mean to say that can I use GTX 560 with it, because I have this one recently bought for playing the game so I came here to know that is it works with the Serious Sam 3: BFE, or it will not work properly?