Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

maps dissimilarities among counter strike s and counter strike: global offense

Video Games

Old 01-10-2011

maps dissimilarities among counter strike s and counter strike: global offense

HI, is there anybody who had seen some of the maps of the newer counter strike? Is there any difference between the maps in both the game?

And any idea what are the original maps going to be included in the newer version, I am quite eager to know about them. Any suggestion would be sure appreciated.

Old 01-10-2011

Re: maps dissimilarities among counter strike s and counter strike: global offense

I would say Visual drawing of maps is overwhelming but gun skins and that unattractive hand are so terrible.

the whole thing is prefect they just require new pragmatic guns skins and sounds and game will be perfect. So far it?s dreadful!
Old 01-10-2011

Re: maps dissimilarities among counter strike s and counter strike: global offense

i am not sure what would be the newer levels or what will be the original levels but I think it is been discussed already here, I think you should check the LINK mentioned.
Old 01-10-2011

I have checked the Link and that?s quite good, but still they have added only one snap and I think that was of the dust, so any idea about other levels?

Is there any other snaps released for the game?
Old 01-10-2011

Yeah I have some of the snaps you can see below, you’ll get the difference in the graphics only, otherwise everything would be same according to me.

NUKE

[center]DUST 2

AZTEC]

DUST

Old 01-10-2011

I think according to me the new designs look good.

I did read that they sterilize sniper alley in Dust. Not sure how I experience about that. The CZ version was no Buenos, but with any luck this one is. And together with this Maps do look good, although they require eliminating the standard Source models.
Old 01-10-2011

I actually like the fresh maps and their drawings. for Sure there will be the older versions of the maps too, fan made of course, so everything should be cool. Well maybe there should be additional minutiae and superior quality, and that?s also not on the screens but on the video it looks a bit well. Not so good as on the pictures. But I'm happy in common with the maps so far, I'm truly looking onward to new versions of assault, as it is one of my favorite after all.
Old 02-10-2011

Hey thanks for the suggestion rather for the snaps. any idea when it is going to be released by the way?

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , ,