Thread: what are the 7 original maps in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

what are the 7 original maps in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

HI, I have been very experienced user of the game I have mentioned in the title, and when I was searching the internet I came to know about the newer game called Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

I don’t know exactly when it is going to launch, but still I am very eager to have it for sure, but still is there anybody here knows about the MAPS in the newer game? As what are the 7 different rather original maps in the game?

Any suggestion ?

Re: what are the 7 original maps in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

I think we are about to get the same biscuit again but with another wrapper in some extent to I know.

I think if I am not wrong, we’ll be getting the same levels in the game but with some changes in the graphic modules, nothing more than that, or else if suppose if they are adding any new so that’s quite good for us isn’t it?

i am agree with the above user, as they must be coming with some graphic changes nothing more than that. And as far as MAPs are concern in this game also the same would be original such as inferno, nuke, dust, dust2, train and Aztec and I think they are confirm for sure.

according to me ITALY and OFFICE NIGHT is been confirmed for sure, because I have seen the screenshots of those both levels, but currently I don’t have any for ITALY but you can see for the office night if you haven’t done it yet.

I would like to share one thing which would make you all wonder as I have heard that the level called de_train is confirmed but there would be only one bomb site this time for that level, don’t you think guys it will make the game quite easier?

And the worst thing is like Assault won’t be coming back, as it was one of my favorite one.