Thread: X-01 balance in Nuclear Dawn Game

X-01 balance in Nuclear Dawn Game

I have started playing this game called "Nuclear Dawn Game" and i have found that the X-01 has been the best for instant killing in every class of the game excluding Exo and a full health assault and if you luckily get 6oo health and unlimited no of exos then you will just become a destroying machine.I have also find that the M95 can cause more damage but then it has approximately 3-4 shots.What are your experience with this gun and the others.Any one sharing their experience here will be appreciated.

Re: X-01 balance in Nuclear Dawn Game

I have came across some people who claim that there are no backstab and a and Exo can very well take up to 3 knife hits but the stealth's are really buggy and horrible as well.I personally think that there is a one-hit-kill backstab and it is likely to be unpredictable and it does not even work in most of the cases.I have experienced the same problem in fortress 2 as well and the mechanics was rewritten there but in this game X01 and the M95 are capable of doing too much damage which kill the fun.

I have read in a interwave forum that the developers are working on the stealth and they will soon be coming up with a improvement in the ability of backstabing while moving/at high ping in the next patch and they are crunching the nos for X-01 and even the M-95 balance and they are even checking them with particularly anomalous game play data in order to make it quite sensible for strangely unbalanced rounds.They are even working on the counter works in order to avoid any class from dominating.Hope the will come up with the next patch soon.

I personally like to play assassin.I have been play it on a server having approximately 50 ping but i have not yet faced any backstabs most of the time no matter i am behind the Exo as well.I will suggest you to "borrow" tf2's code for backstabbing.I am just loving the game by now but i doubt that there will be a limit to the amount of the players depending on the class which might result in not balancing the the game class.

I just wanted to ask that how can i "borrow" the code from a closed-source game which is generally developed by a no of different developer.And i think that the siege kits needs to lose all the anti personnel capabilities so that when one goes siege then he should be capable of destroying the building no just the infantry.

Even i think that if the after the stealth will get fixed there will be a lot of unbalancing in the game,one of which is limiting the no of player in a particular class for e.g currently it was difficult fro the commanders to get the upper hand but it was possible to build a spawn point next to the enemy base and it was capable of taking of brute force attack but due to no limit on Exos everyone was able to spawn as exo-seige at that place and was capable of taking the bunker out in a couple of minute but this will not be possible if a limit will be placed on a unit.

I have played this game and what i have found is that the snipers are not capable of hitting the building where as can kill people and damage the building as well so here the only thing what we can do is we can kill the EXos till the commander looses its aid and i think that the X01 should should do half damage to the people for a couple of hit rather than killing them instantly.