Thread: Nuclear Dawn Game: now hacks being used in game.

Nuclear Dawn Game: now hacks being used in game.

I love to play the games and while playing Nuclear Dawn Game I can say that several hacks being used in game now. purposely Thermal on non-assaults, stealth on non-stealth units, unlimited stealth energy. And here in this case I am very sure that there are wallhacks and aimbots too, but this thing can you notice when you are trying to spotting someone holding a siege weapon and they are stealthing or thermal. Is that true? And also suggest me something in this case.

Re: Nuclear Dawn Game: now hacks being used in game.

Here in this case I will suggest you to get on a server with administrator. And here if you are very sure about this thing then I don’t think that it shouldn't be a problem to ban these cheaters and for that you can report to the Nuclear Dawn team for the support in this case. Also I would like to say you that CS also uses the cheat while playing the game and it is doing fine with cheats for many years, this is because so many of the players in the game play on random servers every time. I also like to play the games and here in this I played this game till last 30 hours and I am sure that I don’t see any such type of the cheaters in the game. And here I think that there are very less cheaters that are very easy to ban.

Ok, then I will suggest if you want that something have to done in this case then Screenshot from their Spectators. I think that you do know that once you log 50 hours of Thermal Vision on assault, you gain a passive for noticing stealth on all other classes.

Fine, I will screenshot this thing in next time. Here I can’t say that I am playing on the some random players server. And also let me tell you that I am playing on the pretty any of the full servers. And about the cheat then I can easily do them with Cheat Engine since I am playing form the random players server. According to me there is an single Dword bit which can be changed for enabling the thermal, scope aiming and also even I can move the weapon lockdown on. Here I don’t have the off set but here I had found the following :

• 4 - weapon lockdown
    • 8 - thermal vision
    • 16 - weapon scope
    • 256 - stealth - although stealth seems to set this to 258 so it also enables the 2 bit as well as the 256 bit.

I don’t like cheating, here I just want to show that it is very easy to cheat in this game. Basically I know that if I can do this then more advanced hackers are going to tear this apart.

Yes, I am getting you that you are trying to say about the freezing values but let me tell you that can't work as most values for abilities, ammo, stealth, health because they are on the serer side only.

I am getting that how the client/server process works, but here I would like to say to you that there are so many if the process which sould be there in the server-side but they are no there. This thing I want to say here. And at this point there need more hack protection.

In this case, we have tried our best level for block all the variable which are hack able. We do this thing because we want to offer as constant an experience as possible, on all servers. Also I think that there are so many of the variables in order to make the game administrable. And for that case only we are trying to patch them as fast as possible.

Yes, now I get it. I get that it is fight between those who want to cheat and those that don't. and also I get that if you are not running from the server then there will be changes to being hack unfortunately. Hope that they don't extend to usually and the admins keep watching on them.

I am getting you that you are talking about the freezing values but here I think that it will not works as the most values for the abilities, ammo, stealth, health because they are on the server side. So I don’t think that there is any need in the game to do for the hacks. And for that case only we are trying to patch them as fast as possible.