Thread: High skill ceiling in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

High skill ceiling in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

I am the very huge fans of the Counter Strike game, I have played Counter-Strike, and Counter-Strike source, and the recent counter strike pro mod. All I have experience is that these game don’t have the high skill ceiling. That we cannot control to the amazing player. All that I know that this is the team based game so there is not more need for the skill to have. Although I have seen that the skill level for each level is different. So I don’t have much more idea about this so if you people have any of the information then please helps me out.

Re: High skill ceiling in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

It’s true that if your teams have the good quality skill to play the Counter Strike, then your teams will definitely beat the game with the highest ranks and dominate a team of "lone wolf" type players. And also if one of the champions of the counter strike went on the server and show up his talents for playing this game then automatically he will assign to any of the teams Available on the Server.

This is the game where the better player whose skill is great for playing this game is Stand out of the Game. And also there are the many room that shows many of the ‘high skill ceiling’. Since at the server there is the team who doesn’t take much time to shot down all the member of the teams. So the one who has the Skill better then those teams is only have to manage the Fights between the teams and the Enemy. At the Server lots of the champions are playing the game. So there you can get the chances of showing the skill set for the Counter Strike. So finally I can say that the Player with the High Skill is always at the top list at the server.

All that depends to win the game is the Skill for all the Teams Members. That means that if the other members of the teams also have the best skills for playing the Counter Strike: Global Offensive then easily they can beat up any of the teams playing on the severs. So for that you and your team’s member have to master this game and let make them so talented for playing this game in order to handles any of the teams around the server. So for that you can play 1v1 and find out who are best in this, or you can take the help of the pro player that help to do that to get to the Top of the skill and the game.

It is the basic need for the teams that they should have the best way of playing the Counter Strike with the tactics and experience so that they can be able to beat the other teams which are just go off and do their own thing every round. So for that the teams should have that much of talents and the skills. So if you have that much of high skills then you don’t have to know about the opposite team member or the skills, you are always ready to beat that teams with your skills.

If you are planning to play the series for the 3v1 condition then your point is unsettled for that. So you can boost up your skills if you are playing 3v1 which is not much tougher to play but give you to get the best practice to increase your skills. And the second thing you can do that you can pay without the skilled player so that to increase your confidence for the playing. Or you can play these games with your friend’s group circle and try to increase the player skills.

If you have to develop the skills and the tactics for playing the CS then you have to spends your brain also, you have to plan and act through it. You can make the games trickier as you can play as the 6v6 and if you have to 3 players focusing in middle area of a map, then the tricks for coming and betting them become trickier. And also there is no rule that you can’t act as the over smartness and there is nothing wrong with that because of that reason only you are capable for developing the Skills in your playing style. And also some people think that the team work is not good to develop the Skill since there are no chances to do some hard things or some hard action since you don’t have the enemy left to do that. But however I can say that this team work doesn’t lower the ceiling, but it creates another one.

I have found that this time the CS has launched franchise that probably has the highest skill ceiling of competitive FPS games ever. So there is the high possibility that with your team you have to master the Game, and try to create the talented Groups.

Here only those players are stand alone and secure till the end whose skill is good then others. So there is the need for the skills to be develop if you need to survive till the end since on the server there is much tough team you have to face that they don’t even allow to stand for a while. There are also there is the need for the ‘high skill ceiling’. So there is the need to increase the skill for the player so for that you have to practice lot.