Thread: Need Patch 3 Ideas for Rugby Challenge Game

Need Patch 3 Ideas for Rugby Challenge Game

One of the things that bothers me as leaguie do not know that many players so my suggestion is an improved search function while making / editing equipment. For instance, I know what country comes from Jonny Wilkinson, but until I looked it up on Wikipedia I had no thought what the rivalry was made more difficult for me to find him. I think the best way to make the look for simpler would be to add a search for the name you can write your name on it and find or have a search by country, where you can search the players for their country. Just a suggestion to help me personally, but some children can help other league as well.

Re: Need Patch 3 Ideas for Rugby Challenge Game

Here I have to say something about ne patch. I show some bugs in this, which I need to fix in new patch.
    • Detach the replica player bug in career mode
    • Mauls shouldn't have a vast delay earlier they start.
    • Mauls from lineout’s

To be honest, I prefer sidhe Challenge began working in Rugby 2, one thing I like to see is a patch to fix some things and update squad in October 2012, the halfway point between the two games. Controls must change according to the eye, for example. Step to the side to view the back and side is the same, see next play takes some getting used to.

Madness in the nail that. But I wish the club as an alternative way race seasons I played in my first season in AMI Canterbury for the shield and the following season they played in the same stadium at the time of the season, but I was the holder of the screen.

I'd love to challenge him (to play on my stage). Also in the next game (or before) I would like the ability for players from other clubs contract, etc. (instead of this copy) and the possibility of making a calendar in the career mode, meaning they can decide what compositions that compete in each year, for instance Super 15 or a customized edition as I did 24 more super ITM Cup, four nations, etc, and a number of reps as did a South Island North Island Vs draft and I love to be able to put these compositions in my career by organizing a calendar of SH and NH were clubs have spent a pre-season, so cannot play the compositions during that time and various compositions of layers as the Super Rugby ITM Cup can be layered for a week or two, but can players in the final 't play until after a period of 1 week or two outstanding and Quad Nations would happen during the Copa del ITM.

I also did a SH Nations Cup and a version of NH and I would put this in 2 years between the lavatory. I think these two things are the career mode of life far more than the user is organized by the compositions they play in so they can maximize their time.

It would be great to get something that will change the playmaker on the team. Tired of times you have a center / fullback / wing as a midfielder, when it should be half fly. I really hope to change the speed of the kick meter / line-out, the accuracy rate should slow down, but they should stay the same, this would be amazing. They should have the full backup up more tactics to attack and just how you want the game to be played. The fullback does not really enter into the line, sometimes appears in 10, but never see the fullback out 13 to the end.

Is there going to be a PATCH 3 for rugby challenge?
    They need to fix the Carear mode, you simply can pick and choose your players. Surly it wouldnt be hard to put a buying off in or something!
    Can anyone confirm if they are going to do this?

There is no new announcement of any kind of new patch for what you had asked. You will have to keep a eye on your playstation and xbox network. The last patch which I found was announce at the end of September, which provides fixed related to Offload frequency (AI), Offload success rate, Pass success rate, Tackle ability, Attack & Defensive urgency.