Thread: Nuclear Dawn Game-unplayable frame rates on Mac

Nuclear Dawn Game-unplayable frame rates on Mac

I'm not confident if the connection is well-suited, as the engines could have advanced a spot, but having the ability to play the different games on this engine with every last trace play smooth. I need to encounter the same thing here. In reality, when I'm right now dead and looking at through another person, the casing rate appears entirely towering, in any event 30+. On the other hand, on spawning out I'm getting single digit or even partial FPS, even with rather unassuming settings. Folks speaking over the in-game VOIP will for the most part intensify things. I have an equitably stable link union, so I don't accept this is the issue. I'm playing on the late 2009 27" imac, quad core and all that. Is this possible?

Re: Nuclear Dawn Game-unplayable frame rates on Mac

I’m playing on a 2009 2 inch mac, core 2 duo and I have somewhat exceptional performance. The just thing I am able to prescribe is upgrading ram and getting out your hard drive. I redesigned from 2 to 8 GB of ram and went from 5% liberate HDD to 30% and the performance incredibly built. Since you at present have more than enough slam and free HDD then I'm not confident what the issue might be. I might as well in addition note however that I am not playing on high graphical settings with the goal that might be why I make a point not to have performance issues.

I got a 2008 MBP with 8GB Ram and a Nvidia 9600mGT (512mb) I'm moreover getting some enormous FPS drops when spawning and utilizing voice chat.

Fitting things in my 20 inch mac is as a matter of fact actually basic, being as how I keep the vast majority of the fittings in my 20inch mac concerning voice talk moving casing rate, I would be able to tell you that in spite of the fact that the greater part of the amusement runs smooth for me, when I hit the voice chat catch it will stutter for a second.

You might as well have anyhow 10GB free (however more is firmly prescribed) and I'd propose checking out top to see if you're swapping. To do that final one, open a Terminal and sort "best" without quotes. What you're searching for is the line beginning with VM and record the numbers for page-ins and page-outs. Since those alteration incredibly (possibly charge-tab out to check here and there following you kick the bucket) then you're dropping in your swap and need more ram and/or to shut-down other processes.

I have enjoy 200GB free space on my solid state drive, a 384mb VRAM card, a 1.8Ghz i7 double guts, and 4GB DDR3 RAM (11" MacBook Air, highest display one); and I get terrific FPS with all items but the shaders on most towering settings. Infrequently the fps drops a touch, but my juncture isn't the most terrific.

Concerning steam fragmentation, this just has an association with the old style of bundling steam games, utilizing GCFs (HL2, TF2, CSS, and so on). The unique (not the sparkly unique framework valve is improving) utilizes detached records which fundamentally mean they are saved without any unique bundling on your hard-drive. Essentially for atomic sunrise, you should utilize a third-party HDD Defragmenter, or one incorporated with the OS.