Thread: Cannot connect with Luvinia Online launcher

Cannot connect with Luvinia Online launcher

Well I have installed Luvinia Online on the computer of mine. the launcher is starting successfully and it supposed to download the patch successfully on the computer. as I am clicking on login button it seems to hanging for couple of minutes and after that I am getting an error message which can be stated as ‘The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.’ Is there anyone who is having the same problem than let me know about the same. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Cannot connect with Luvinia Online launcher

To figure out the root cause of the problem of yours you have to furnish following details.

Which operating system do you running?
    What is the hardware configuration of the computer?
    Can you provide the log file of the error message which you are getting?
    Let me know whether you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the problem.

Looking at the matter I am suspecting that server might be down due to maintenance work hence you should simply wait for couple of hours and then you should try to connect and see whether the thing is working or not.

Let me know whether you have installed anything like Firewall or security software on the computer? if so than I let you know that you should simply disable the security software and Firewall on the computer of yours and see whether there is any change in the situation or not. if the issue is getting resolved than I recommend that you should configure the firewall and security software so that the issue will not persist in the future.

In this particular situation I am suspecting that you should simply port forwarding on the router of yours.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the router which you are using. well what I wanted to tell you that you should soft reset the router which you are using. Also I recommend that you should do port forwarding on the router of yours. once you have done the same see you are able to get any difference in the situation. Also if really needed I recommend that you should simply update the firmware of the router of yours. so try the things which I have mentioned over here and let me know whether it is working or not.

Well I think you need to redownload and reinstall the launcher on the computer of yours. you should restart the computer after completing with the process.

Looking at the matter I am suspecting that there is a bug issue with the launcher. So I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer will work on the same and release the patch which you can use to fix the issue which you are getting.