Thread: Unable to set Textures at high in Nuclear Dawn

Unable to set Textures at high in Nuclear Dawn

I have recently installed Nuclear Dawn in my computer and after installing the Nuclear Dawn game in my computer when I start the game and set the Textures at high and after that when I apply the setting at that time it resets to the medium. please tell me whether it is game fault or there is something wrong with my computer.

Re: Unable to set Textures at high in Nuclear Dawn

are you able to set the Textures high in other game ? if you have any other game installed in your computer then start that game and then check whether you are able to set the Textures at high or not. if you are not able to set the Textures at high with other games also then I think you should first check whether your graphic drivers are updated or not. if the graphic drivers are not updated in your computer then that is the main reason behind this problem. first you have to download the latest drivers for your graphics and after that you have to install that in your computer and after installing the latest graphic drivers you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

as far as I know after reinstalling the graphic drivers your problem will get solved.

According to me you have to try to solve this problem by updating the Direct X in your computer and after updating the direct X in your computer you will be able to set the Textures at high in Nuclear dawn game. try this solution.

same thing happen to me also I was also not able to set the Textures at high in some games and after that I have searched on the internet regarding this problem and I came to know if our graphic card is not enough to run game at the high Textures then it will automatically resets to the medium. I hope this information will be helpful for you and you should also check your computer specification matches with the system requirements of the Nuclear dawn game.

yes I will also suggest you the same if the graphic card is not able to run the games at high graphics because this game recently released and may be the graphic card which you using is older one then also this type of the problem can take place.

Thank you for helping me. after looking at your solutions I have reinstalled the graphic drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the graphic drivers my problem get solved. I really appreciate your help.