Thread: Nuclear Dawn game is really much better than Brink and Homefront

Nuclear Dawn game is really much better than Brink and Homefront

I recently played Nuclear Dawn game and I can say that this game is really far much better as compared to Bring or even Homefront which I bought before, by paying almost hundred dollars for them. I bought Nuclear Dawn game for just 16.96$ just two days ago, and it is really most entertaining game that I have ever played. They are right, as they are saying they are providing the best FPS. It will really become more awesome if just few enhancements will be made in this game. If they will add little more things in this game then no one can deny that this game is going to have really a great market in future. I think the people are not taking interest in this game because the price of this game is really less. I think this game really need more marketing and advertisements, just like the Brink and the Homefront games. Does anyone here who also had played this game and thinks exactly what I am thinking about this game?

Re: Nuclear Dawn game is really much better than Brink and Homefront

Yes, I am also agreeing with you. I have also bought this game and playing it now. This is really an awesome game and cost is also very low. I think it just needs little more exposure so that people can know about this game. And yes, Homefront and Brink cannot be compared with this game. This game is really more awesome.

You bought Nuclear Dawn game just at 16.96$? But, unfortunately now the price has became $25, but the price is really not bothering me, because it has really better graphics in comparison of Homefront and Brink.

Brink was really pathetic and it was exposed well in the free weekend. Actually I was going to pre-order brink because of the hype that it was getting at that time. But, after playing that game for free I changed my thought and saved my %60. I have heard that Nuclear Dawn is going to have free weekend in November. I think it will really make this game more popular and then ultimately successful. This is really a best first person shooter game of this year.

Don’t compare Nuclear Dawn with Homefront or even the Brink, because they are not at the level of Nuclear Dawn in any way. I think it will just need a free weekend, as you said it will be in November, and I am sure after that it will get more and more number of players for it.