Thread: Are there any Good Strategy Games in the Making

Are there any Good Strategy Games in the Making

Right now I am searching for somewhat worth playing, though it’s in the creation I just would like to recognize the RT and still turn based strategy type hasn’t expired since it actually feels that way. Not anything decent has appear from the time when Empire TW released and still that’s imperfect, and don’t acquire me started on top of Shogun 2. I am expecting something large perhaps excessively huge,

Re: Are there any Good Strategy Games in the Making

I have been looking for the same thing but yet there is no news from the game gaints like EA, ubisoft and bioware. i think that they might be planning for something or may be a advance gaming method none another than the old one.

One of my passions to the PC strategy games and I must say that over the years I have tried many, one of the first was the first version of Age of Empires with the nomad who fought with the bones of animals, a real hoot! So I would like to redeem my personal ranking in this field.

In a strategy game, the player faces one or more computer opponents or other players. Each player, in the early game, has a certain number of units and resources and must win as soon as the strategic points of the map (mining resources, cities,) and produce new units and new buildings to gradually build an army and a reinforced base. The buildings and characters can evolve to become more efficient and durable. There may, however, different objectives: for example, players must try to capture a strategic point, without necessarily killing each other and remain the last player. A strategy game can be real time or turn based.

The only strategy game that gives you the advice is surely Rome Total War for PC, is gorgeous, much better than any other game or Imperia, very well done and the graphics are very nice, although the game is brand new paragraphs, including the ' Another is an expansion anke.

I believe indeed be beaten by Lost Obsidion by no means the Bioware could (in my opinion is Bioware by far the best game developer, however I Blizzard is smooth like a pure profit vultures, but is a matter of taste) but am I glad to AP also after all it has then it Obsidion Lost actually managed to create a worthy successor, at least in the approach of Kotor, also came when a few reviews and also are entitled, but great performance.

Right now I don’t know whether there are any strategy games are in the making but I can possibly say that there are many games those worth trying. I have played several strategy games and I liked it a lot. The thing these consumes much time but get you more pleasure that action games which are really eye paining and hell of a thing.

The total war series is very good man but i will you give several titles:
    • Shogun Total War
    • Medieval Total War
    • Rome Total War
    • Medieval 2 Total War
    • Empire Total War
    • Napoleon total war

There are also others such as:

• Sid Meiers Civilization
    • Civilization IV
    • Rise & Fall: The Fall of Empires

For a Bioware game, I know beforehand that I almost like it would, but Obsidian is easy for me much closer to the Black Isle Studios approached as BW. Above all, the dialogue is much better than Bioware. I also liked Jade Empire and Mass Effect not so good.