Thread: High hopes for Rugby Nations 2011

High hopes for Rugby Nations 2011

Hi folks I was just wondering perhaps this resolve tide us above until Rugby Challenge release I have actually played Rugby Nations 2009 and Rugby Nations 2010 and the improve in quality between the first two was inspiring so I have high expectation for Rugby Nations 2011 for what it is. Already too much hype was made regarding this game what is your take on this is there any one like to comment on this

Re: High hopes for Rugby Nations 2011

Even I was wondering on the same issue it was mentioned as Rugby Nations 2011 features a whole new gameplay scheme designed to convey an immersive gaming experience with additional fully playable elements. The restructured suspicious gameplay include everything from standing tackles and mauls to aggressive rucks. With playable line-outs, extended passes, grubber kicks, penalties and a lot more, the game is now completely in your hands. So I am really looking forward to this

Yeah you are right in fact it is completely revamp game modes are connected by a brand new Challenges mode, where you carry your rugby expertise to the test with diverse scenario-based challenges.World Cup tournament has observed a complete renovate and now features group and knock-out stages. The all new visual appearance creates a genuine and new new look all through Rugby Nations 2011, wonderfully blending the sophisticated violent behavior with the fearless dynamism of the sport. specialized motion-captured animations and redesigned player models deliver an knowledge on a small screen ready to rival console games. Cut scenes from Haka to victory celebrations are all paying homage to the passion of this great sport and its players.

Hey guys what is it precisely? Online manger game similar to blackout what I hear that it is a phone game is that for phone or something. Is it any good?

Well I have different thought it’s in fact not as good as than previous rugby nations 2010.

That was a little fun to play , I can see how they've try to get better this but they've kill the fun in the procedure.

They take out the sprint button and I don’t know why on the whole means you just run gradually at defender all the time in its place of the bursts of pace in the old game.

They have even added a sort of scrum to every pull that means you can approximately never run a few phases together as there's a silly number of turnovers.

Its pretty annoying really