Thread: I bought Nuclear Dawn four pack but got only 1?

I bought Nuclear Dawn four pack but got only 1?

I recently bought Nuclear Dawn four pack but instead of getting all four I got only one and that got listed on my steam gifts list. It has been more than two hours but I am still waiting for the rest of the three to get listed on my steam gifts list. When I will get them? Am I the only one who has this issue or there are others also who are experiencing the same? Please, reply.

Re: I bought Nuclear Dawn four pack but got only 1?

Have you submitted the ticket with the steam? If you have already did that then I will suggest you to restart your PC or just steam to check that then they get listed on your gift list or not? I hope it will work for you.

Actually, I have previously submitted the ticket with the steam, but I didn’t tried restarting steam and my PC, therefore, after you said I tried restarting steam also then also I didn’t get them on my list, then I also tried with restarting my computer but the status is same. I am still waiting for them. Is there anyone else who has the same problem that I am facing now? I really liked this game but I want to play this game with my other friends. And that’s why I really need it to be fixed.

Yes, I also have the same problem. I have ordered four packs, three hours before, but still waiting for them. I am not having redeemable or any added copy of games. Please, suggest me what should I do? Should I just wait or should I do something else? Please, reply.

I am not very sure but I think they may be there in your inventory, so just try going into inventory which you can find below the new Steam trading system. I think they must be there, not very sure though. Tell me if you have found all of them there. I hope it works.

Thanks for taking interest in our problem and giving that suggestion, but unfortunately, it didn’t worked at all. As you suggested I opened my inventory which is just below the Steam trading system, but there were not any of my Nuclear Dawn packs that I bought before, though there some other ungifted portals of mine were listed. The time has so long but still they are not even in the gifts list in the steam. How much I have to wait for them. Though, I am now little relaxed that I am not the only one who is waiting for them, but I am really losing my hope now.

I was also thinking that I am the only one who is having this issue but then I found this thread here, then I realized that there are multiple users who are having this issue. I also have submitted the ticket with steam, but still have the same issue. But, as this is with many users, therefore, now I think it will be resolved as soon as possible. Actually I want play this game with more and more people, and therefore it will be good to see more number of people playing this game.

As there are many users other than you people who are having the same issue, recently valve has announced that this issue will get resolved very soon. They were apologizing for the inconveniences that were caused due to this issue. I think now they will take an appropriate action on it as soon as possible. Let’s see how much time this issue takes to get resolved.

I can confirm here now that this issue has been fixed automatically. I recently checked by going on steam, now I can see all of the four packs there. I think it has been resolved for everyone. So just go and check out who haven’t checked that yet.