Thread: Online play is the biggest disappointment in Rugby Challenge Game

Online play is the biggest disappointment in Rugby Challenge Game

I was so excited when I first came to know about this game This was the obsession that I am nearly excited about at the time I take notice of there was a next regeneration rugby game. To me playing alongside an additional person is the major challenge. The play is so poor online. I don’t believe anybody can actually be that first-class with the beat on and bad pass and off loads. I contain had single person achieve an honest try on me. The rest were just useless I don't think it is possible for someone to be good at this game online or is I wrong

I would like to know about your feed back and if you have any great times than me

Winning is forever amusing however the games are just not that good

I find the play next to the computer very well although that is not the cause I get the game. I still keep playing but desire it was better.

Re: Online play is the biggest disappointment in Rugby Challenge Game

Reasonably passing somewhat than spamming offloads and bad passes to a great extent reduces the errors in online play, as it must. I believe they've got the balance pretty a great deal right. Spamming offload as well as getting lucky is all there is to it, since it works. I include fantastic games with people on my friends list, I make out they are in the same country so know the latency will be good and they are of same skill level

I have played above 600 online games of rugby league live and my rating to rugby challenge online play just as superior might get a bad connection on one occasion in a short time but or else the online play in this game is amazing so i don’t know what u on concerning to you bro, like every games u require to learn to play them correctly, playing the computer is 1 thing although online play next to online pro's is an additional so just get online & start to be trained instead of argumentative coz u r not getting the wins u were against the computer

Hey does the servers based in NZ

I have lost every line out and scrum to NZ resistance from delay. I can't acquire my goals since of the lag also.
    It's an impossible difficulty to fair contest. Every player I've arise against has been spot on with their scrums.
    I have no problem with timing in single player. I presently had to rage give up a few minute ago
    However being driven back ten meters on a five meter scrum at the time I recognize I include superior timing just isn't fair.

Also, I like to ask the developers of this game for the benefit of competitiveness, can you please believe dropping the success rate of offloads in multiplayer I don't wish to play by getting slow offloads, although when the other guy is scoring tries from them, it's a case of "if you can't thrash them. Join them

Quote Originally Posted by ApplePowerPC View Post
    Hey does the servers based in NZ

I have lost every line out and scrum to NZ resistance from delay. I can't acquire my goals since of the lag also.
    It's an impossible difficulty to fair contest. Every player I've arise against has been spot on with their scrums.
    I have no problem with timing in single player. I presently had to rage give up a few minute ago
    However being driven back ten meters on a five meter scrum at the time I recognize I include superior timing just isn't fair.

Also, I like to ask the developers of this game for the benefit of competitiveness, can you please believe dropping the success rate of offloads in multiplayer I don't wish to play by getting slow offloads, although when the other guy is scoring tries from them, it's a case of "if you can't thrash them. Join them
    Hey where exactly you live as in Australia and play kiwis online with no tragedy. maybe its your connection that's the problem or you live geographically also far away from NZ. And you by no means contain to fury quit. Somebody put him on the wall of disgrace by own admissions.

Quote Originally Posted by Squibbit View Post
    Hey where exactly you live as in Australia and play kiwis online with no tragedy. maybe its your connection that's the problem or you live geographically also far away from NZ. And you by no means contain to fury quit. Somebody put him on the wall of disgrace by own admissions.
    There are no servers. You're playing peer-to-peer, and lag is pushed on top of the controls for together, so the host doesn't contain an gain over the client.

Quote Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
    There are no servers. You're playing peer-to-peer, and lag is pushed on top of the controls for together, so the host doesn't contain an gain over the client.
    Are you sure you are correct I ask this for the reason that certain games it absolutely appears that one player is anguish in actuality badly from lag, tackle too delayed, kicks and line outs off target, also joining behind the time to rucks and so on at the same time the other team appear to be fine!

Not a complain, I look as if to be on the right side of it or the wrong side uniformly, it just certainly doesn't suffer like the lag is equalized

By the way it simply occurs at all in as regards 1 in 4 games, and that's astonishing considering the vast mass are against conflict on the other side of the world

Remember that a connection between two consoles isn't essentially just the local network. There's all the routing among them to consider too. PS3 uses port 20978 for the genuine multiplayer other ports are make use of for PSN and match making. You are only going to be capable to monitor what is occurring on your local network, which is a tiny fraction of the route the data is taking, so don't anticipate to find too a good deal.