Thread: Unable to create character in Luvinia Online

Unable to create character in Luvinia Online

I was looking to create a new character of Luvinia Online but I have found that I am not able to create a new character in the game. well I am getting an error message and it can be stated as ‘failed to create character (unknown error type) !’

Now tell me why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to create character in Luvinia Online

To figure out the exact root cause of the problem I am asking following question which you should answer.
    Which operating system do you running?
    What is the hardware configuration of the computer?

Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? can you provide the log file of the error message which you are getting?

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should try with another character and see whether you are getting any error message. If you are supposed to get any error message with other character. It will help you out to find out whether there is an issue with the single character or any other character.

I was also having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. after doing lots of research work I have come to know that name of the character should be unique. Also you have to take care of another thing that is you should select all the options available regarding game that is Nationality, gender, hair, face & Sound Effect. You will get the above mentioned option on top side of the main window.

Well I am suspecting that there could be an issue game itself. hence I am suggesting that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours.

There could be an bug issue with the game. so you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will figure out the root cause of the problem and release the patch which you can download and install the same on the computer of yours. I am hoping that the developer of the game will fix the above mentioned issue as early as possible.