Thread: Help to make a team in Rugby Challenge Game

Help to make a team in Rugby Challenge Game

Hello friends, while making the team, I can see that there is one box that there is one commentary name. I went through the list that was preset to the game. I found the one as Octopuses which was in the list. I would like to tell you plural for octopus is Octopi and it is showing as Octopuses which is wrong. Is this only me who is getting this as Octopuses or it is only me who is getting it like this?

Re: Help to make a team in Rugby Challenge Game

Good observation but I would like to tell you that "octopus" is from Greek word from the traditional plural forms "octopuses" as of the English grammar. It is octopodes" as of the Greek. Right now "octopuses" is the most general form in US and UK as well. The term "octopod" (plural: "octopods" or "octopodes") is in use as of the taxonomic order Octopoda except it have no traditionally comparable. The combined plural "octopus" is typically kept for animals consumed for food.

This is surely a bug but I don’t think that this will matter in the game performance. Why you bother about that. It is a small mistake and that will not have any bad effect on the game.

The appearance is the first time in a videogame more than a decade. Also include your name, image and movement in the game, Lomu will also provide its expertise in the development process, working directly with the Sidhe, the Wellington-based studio behind the game.

Rugby World Cup 2011 has all the World Cup teams but in terms of technological issues leaves much to be desired. Player has no editor, is not fully updated. Rugby Challenge is all this, there is championship mode, editor of player, video movie pretty good and the All Blacks do make a haka. The downside of this game is that there are only two international teams: New Zealand (All Blacks) and South Africa (Wallabies). Anyway, I think comparing to one another quite unlike winning Rugby Challenge.

ThumbsUp Re: Help to make a team in Rugby Challenge Game

Thank you so much all 'fo posting your replies and suggestion on this.