Thread: Its appears on the game videos that The Rugby Challenge Game physics is based on rugby 08

Its appears on the game videos that The Rugby Challenge Game physics is based on rugby 08

I don’t have the game on my position at the moment the one thing that I looking forward to but from what I have observe you can alter the running angle of your player with illusory physics ea rugby games were annoying as of this, you might go pass the whole team by flicking the analog stick from left to right. do this happen in Rugby Challenge Game I can make out all this from the game video how many of you feel this am I wrong please comment on this guys it will nice to know what you people think about this

Re: Its appears on the game videos that The Rugby Challenge Game physics is based on rugby 08

This game is based on the really environment You could most likely sidestep one or two players although beating a complete defensive line doesn't happen except the space is there in the first place, on occasion you will steam through three or four tackles, not anything not real

Re: Its appears on the game videos that The Rugby Challenge Game physics is based on rugby 08

Well if you ask me I would say The Rugby Challenge Game is 100 times better than rugby 08 those are Two very unlike games. Ok Yes you just hold sprint and rapidly change way and defense has no option if just fullback or wing gone same as 08, or hold or spam the dummy button and the A.I go running away..

Not the similar as 08 although, the a.i is a little smarter so it's not entire team sort of stuff.. Just if you want to get past one or two defenders. perhaps you should play the game before comparing it to others.

Ok agreed but i have my own rules of rugby 08 at the time when I playing my friends. No “angle-changing runs" permissible