Thread: Why European version of Rugby Challenge Game is delayed?

Why European version of Rugby Challenge Game is delayed?

Hi guys I am from France and I am keen to know about the release date of Rugby Challenge game for European nation. I heard that European version will be comprise with change or adds this version will be unlike as compared the south version just thought to share this but I really like to know when do the European version available is there anyone who knows the exact news about this

Re: Why European version of Rugby Challenge Game is delayed?

From what I have heard they are purposely delaying the release the Rugby Challenge Game because it has may glitches and they are at the moment make the rectification patch so until the patch is completed it will be not released on the European so that we get bug free game that actually good but because of this all i recognize is that I’ve lost about 80% of my interest while waiting for it

sad Re: Why European version of Rugby Challenge Game is delayed?

Tru Blu has to make modify which we do not know, but it goes to the "system" you will not be expecting or SHIFT new licenses , and unexpectedly they expect Microsoft and Sony validate the fresh version for the PSN and XLIV this may be long

I don’t get it Why just in Europe And not in South Africa the game is supposed to be precisely the similar . I don't know why they have it and we don't have it.

I think there is an explanation that they are obliged to rectify the file before releasing the game to the European or perhaps due to different versions of consoles. The Tru Blu is the leading global company and they have to mention there stander so I don’t see delaying the release date just for fun but I wish theirs not licensing problem, would be a tragedy if they had to ship the uk edition without some of the licenses

I think the delay is for the reason that of that French website that explain the game early on and certain licensees. In justice I think it was the reason at the time that this could delay the release date. Just Only for that? I expect it's not just this motive that delays the game. What's happen? each day I search some information about the release date, I wish for to play this game, I'm pensioned about rugby, and it will be a delight for me to insert this game in my PS3. So wait and see but I have even saw the rating is a gag, on the benefit side online it make no distinction, however my concerned is what will occur offline as I get improved, the rucks may be very hard to win! on the whole I do like the game, just actually hope that with the uk release they patch the ratings