Thread: A game of Thrones will have creatures or not?

A game of Thrones will have creatures or not?

I am really going to buy “A game of Thrones”. Actually I am getting many fantasies about what this game will have and what it will now have. I think this game will look more awesome if it will have some creatures included in this game. But, till now I didn’t get to read anywhere that it will have some creatures. I looked several screenshots of this game but I didn’t get to see any giant and dragons till now. So I want to ask here that is this game will have creatures? Please, reply.

Re: A game of Thrones will have creatures or not?

I was also imagining that “A game of Thrones” will have creatures like dragons and other giants, but unfortunately it doesn’t have any creatures. I also think that it would be really nice if we were able to see some creatures in this awesome game.

What are you saying, is it true that we will not encounter any creatures while playing this game? This really disappointed me a lot, because I was thinking that there will be some creatures in this game, as most of the part of this game is historical, and if they are historical game they must include some creatures to give them more historical look. Tell me truly, is this game really don’t have any creatures?

No, I got to know this from a relevant and trusting source that it will not have any creatures in it. and therefore you cannot enjoy encountering with giants and dragons while playing “A game of Thrones”.

Yes, creatures are not in this game. At least they are not in the multiplayer campaign. I am not very sure about the single player campaign and therefore, possibly creatures can be in Single player campaigns, but in multiplayer campaigns, you definitely not find any creatures like dragons.

Who told you all that it will not have any creatures? I am playing “A game of Thrones” currently, and till now I have seen at least dragons in this game. And therefore you will get to also see at least the dragons. I don’t know about other creatures, because I have not played this game too much till now. I hope I can find other creatures also. But, for now I can assure you that this game have at least the dragons in it.

Thanks for confirming that, I was also thinking that it should really have creatures like dragons because this game is based on ancient historical elements and there should be some creatures to make them look historical and more adventurous. Now, I am going to buy this game, I hope there will be some more fun element waiting for me inside this game.