Thread: Stamina is not adjusted to time in Rugby Challenge Game

Stamina is not adjusted to time in Rugby Challenge Game

I was in progress playing on Pro and 40 minute games and started getting some extremely rational and fine score lines, the only trouble I found is the stamina is a large amount to intense. I don't believe the stamina regulate to the time you play, it suffer about right in the 20 minute games, you contain to create fairly a a small number of subs in all through the game, but still realistic, on 40 minute game by half time , half your team is completely worn out Can this be rectified Why doesn't it ramp up according to the minutes you play

in fact I would care for to have the opportunity to play 30 minute games, this would be just the thing, 20 minutes experience a little to tiny and 40 a little to lengthy. A good 30 minute game might be ideal and the score lines would be practical. Sidhe had this time obtainable in, I think, in RL1 and RL2 not Rl3 which I might liked to have had the alternative, appear like a straightforward thing to add to a game. however I do likethis game impressive

Cheers

Re: Stamina is not adjusted to time in Rugby Challenge Game

Yes I even feel the same ways and I guess this since these guys have to release the game for the world cup. Although didn’t complete it at time limit so they released a without doing ant test and hence the came has so much of issue.

No you are guessing it wrong they have absolutely tested the game, I consider they pay people full time to test the games as a job. They also employ people as usability testers.

sure they pay people to tested the game, however some fault of the game are moreover clear to miss them for instance player cloning in franchise mode, lots of glitches and all They should definitely appear at getting rid of some of these testers. if not it's a case of speeding up it out and not taking there view on consideration to them. Don’t get me incorrect although I am likening the game however the stupid issue that a 6 year old may spontaneous on must not be on a complete product.

As far as I know they are saying they are making the patch for the issue regarding the game , except a thread saying what they are look at fixing, not necessarily over stuff just an thought of what they are fixing might be good.

If they complete one thread devoted to material they are looking at fixing, we wouldn't have 50 others saying fix this, fix that - from me incorporated.

Well see if this work alter the fitness of the players in your team. Haven't experienced it for myself although I consider this will create the difference in 40min games and don't overlook that each game get tested and there is forever still a fault so perhaps it's harder to check a game than you believe! But I do have the same opinion although, it sounds like there are in addition many glitches in this game as a result they must really have tested deeper into the game. I believe sensible people here wait for a few irregular bugs or occasional random thing occurrence.. But the primary rules of the game aren't even correct in areas, let alone the bugs

Hey I need some information regarding the following as this may appears to be the off topic but its sill very much related to the topic

• How can you verify your team's stamina
    • Do stamina play any function in on line games moreover Quick Match or else Private games?
    • Do you able to sub players in on-line games both Quick Match and Private games?
    That’s it please guys help me on this I would be very glad thanks

Its very simple all you need to do is following

1. Pause your game, and then go to Manage Team you will observe a stamina bar under your player's if they have not any they are gassed out.
    2. I have simply played short games online, and not with private settings, quick match with tiny halves will not be a main thing.
    3. Again pause game and then go to Manage Team, I believe and expect so, with playing short games online I contain never complete so.

I hope this may help you